Starting a Bankroll from $0

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started my career as a poker player just like you. First I was trained at a poker school and got tickets. Then I switched to freerolls.

Foliano

Foliano

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A bankroll with 0 is good. Means skill at a high level

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can do it. When I started to play poker a won a free with a price of $50 and with that I play a MTT and won $1300 but wiht my inexperience in poker I loose it very fast, because I play bigger MTT trying to get a lot of more money. Be patient and smart, play any free that you can play. GOOD LUCK !!!

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The key to build a bankroll from $0 is to constantly keep playing freerolls and tournaments that involve higher payout because that is one of the ways to hopefully produce profit.

At some point, if you play well, eventually you will make it to the money.

M

Marmot66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Believe it or not i.m trying that too ...to start from zero.. lost my 2$.. with full , beaten by 4 of kind 9.

Bad luck I guess.:(

M

Marmot66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JJ in my hand ...Flop comes J 3 9

Turn and river two nines ...:mad:

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is probably the best strategy for any player that is learning how to play poker. This plan can be very frustrating at times, and is going to require hours and hours of work but it can pay off. By the time you have built somewhat of a bankroll, your poker game should have improved significantly. Best of luck to you.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management