Something common in all-in

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have noticed lately that when several players go all-in at the same time at the poker table the one with the lowest cards ends up winning the hand, thinking about it I noticed it makes sense because there are fewer high cards to appear on the table,,. so let's say there are 3 opposing players go all-in with KA, KA, A5... your chances of winning with a 10 J or any trash card is larger..

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You are correct. With multiple all ins invariably some people have each others cards.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
and if someone has a ready pair of ladies or kings, and then the risk is not justified, you need to be sure that online players do not have a pair, but only high cards

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and if someone has a ready pair of checkers or kings, and the risk is not justified, you need to make sure that online players do not have a pair, but only high cards
there is no way to know, however with so many high cards a high streak is already more difficult to appear, in case I have few chips to risk.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
That's quite a tricky gamble.

Some could shove with a medium pair or a variation of AK, AQ or AJ might appear. Or as others have said also with QQ+.

I assume it can work out but I would not risk it. Except if I'm in a huge chip lead and the shoves are small.

JhonnyThe357

JhonnyThe357

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion of a simple beginner, and I confess that it is an opinion based on intuition only, this probability favors those who have low cards because when several players in the hand go all-in, it is assumed that they have the high cards of the deck, soon several of them will have the Broadway cards in their pockets, making it less likely that they will come out at showdown. That way, there will be a lot more low cards left in the deck to be discovered post-flop. 😅😅

JhonnyThe357

JhonnyThe357

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion of a simple beginner, and I confess that it is an opinion based only on intuition, this probability favors those who have low cards because when several players in the hand go all-in, it is assumed that they have the high cards of the deck, soon several of them will have the Broadway cards in their pockets, making them less likely to show up in the showdown. That way there will be a lot more low cards in the deck to be discovered postflop. 😅😅

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that's true, but it's not always the case.