Sit&Go's Best players and Material for study ?

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hi I'm here this time cause I want to know if you guys know who are the best players on SNGs or the best that you have heard...

Also I want to know where I can find some real professional content wether is a Paid Poker School or free schools like pokerstrategy etc,...

Let me know also What do you think about them ... do you play Turbo, regular Doble or nothing, and any advice on your experience is also very welcome .. thanks!

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi I'm here this time cause I want to know if you guys know who are the best players on SNGs or the best that you have heard...

Also I want to know where I can find some real professional content wether is a Paid Poker School or free schools like pokerstrategy etc,...

Let me know also What do you think about them ... do you play Turbo, regular Doble or nothing, and any advice on your experience is also very welcome .. thanks!

Good Morning and thank you for posting.

Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier are CardsChats in house SnG experts - their thread would be a great place for you to start - https://www.cardschat.com/forum/tournament-poker-59/ask-collin-moshman-katie-dozier-about-429017//

Personally, I love SnG's. They are low variance, don't last for hours and are relatively soft fields. I prefer the longer blind structures, because Turbos and Hypers tend to become a shove fest with at least 6 people left. Double or Nothing can be quite fun, but with variance you're not likely to be massively profitable over time because the rake reduces your edge and you don't get rewarded for coming first.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well besides what was said here is doug polk as a pro one suggestion..... as far as books i use harringtons m zone myself and that works for sit and go's or mtts..... is a ton of stuff on youtube for free....