quitting job for poker

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
That's the stupidest thing I heard all week why would you quit your job for poker and why would you want to move back in with your parents a couple grand doesn't take you far.
DO NOT LISTEN TO THE HATERS. IGNORE THIS GUY ^^^^^^^^^^^

IGNORE HIM. Let only positive vibes fill you.

JohnnyC4ge

JohnnyC4ge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very accurate post.

I am really enjoying your posts here, keep spreading the truth!

Thx mate ;) And don't let them denigrate play money !
I was able to make my packages and moved in Malta, thx to my +5k bankroll built up with no deposit buuut...with play money contests :cool: (truestorybro)

And of course, I quit my job :D

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
work let it help to find some stability, and the poker won money can be invested in its development

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What can you say about the young ones quitting their job and choose to be a poker pro.?

That can be answered a year later. Or decades later if you are a trust fund baby.

BuzzKillington

BuzzKillington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't quit your job to play poker. Unless you're already winning lots of money (which only a few of us do), then it's not a smart decision.

F

Fernando2904

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, we have many years of life. The only question I do is, after 20 years is it something you would like to keep doing?

Gulas

Gulas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually, if you live in a third world country, the dollar worth quite a lot. Even if you earn a minimal wage in a first world country, like 8 U$/hour, that's like an income from someone who just graduated from an university from a 3rd world country.

So, you'll have to decide from yourself balancing your skills, and where do you live.

Good luck, and good thinking, we'll all need good judgments.

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to play for a million dollars very clearly I will leave or if I have to work I will play