Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
QQ and JJ pair playability are almost the same what can change is post-flop but they are two difficult hands to fold pre-fop unless in specific situations

"It's better to run with a good hand than to lose with a great hand"

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
a pair is just a pair I hate playing the smaller pairs but any pair can lose to something bigger than a pair and if JJ is easier to play than QQ I can't say I've had good luck and bad luck with both .

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That dont make sense to me QQ is stronger then JJ so QQ is much more easy for me to play but I dont like to go to all in if I play buy in tournament with QQ if I playwith normal speed without any turbo.I go all in on QQ only on turbo tournaments because on turbo tournaments,bets are eating your balance very fast so I need to risk on better hands,dont have much time.

but QQ is harder to lay down than JJ

QQ can get you in a lot of trouble

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's just that it's easier to fold if you have a pair of aces, and it's harder to fold

Plut41

Plut41

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I see your point, queens are harder to throw away and there are only 2 hands you're afraif preflop. I've been losing quite a lot in some weird 4bet pots with QQ.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
opinion

I lose 50% of the time with pocket queens at showdown.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont know why pocket jacks are known to be the most difficult hand to play . you raise preflop and call a reraise preflop and look what the flop brings and act accordingly . when you are short stacked you easily move in with it

queens are a lot harder to play imo . when you have a reraise preflop you often dont know if you should reraise the opponent . or if you should push all in or not etc.

even AK is dangerous for QQ

all in all JJ is easier to play than QQ to me . whats your opinion on this matter ?

If you look at the size of reraise you're supposed to call with JJ it's much lower than wQQ. Once you're at the top of your opponents range over 30bb deep JJ is facing a flip or worse most of the time, whereas QQ is ahead of AQ suited and JJ.

Even when you're opp flats a 3-bet you're almost dead to the same over cards (A or K) on flop, but dominate J or Q high flops whereas the JJ has to worry about all the other face cards as overs.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
QQ is the most difficult pair to win in poker, everyone beats it, always, it's hell:D

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont know why pocket jacks are known to be the most difficult hand to play . you raise preflop and call a reraise preflop and look what the flop brings and act accordingly . when you are short stacked you easily move in with it
There's no difference with QQ. That's what you do with QQ too. See what the flop brings you and act accordingly.