Position in poker

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
position is an important element. I learned this.
gives the advantage to think the last and see everything that others do before you.
there is an opportunity for a bluff and a win with a not very strong hand.

NinjaHands

NinjaHands

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like it's been answered, but honestly position is quite simple. Once you understand that it's best to act LAST in every round, you can have some easy folds.

I'm less interested in position though. IMO it's best to understand the players since you can play out of position and buy the pot when you know the players.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always weighted.
I see the position as one more dice in your play, if my cards are weak I do not have because of turvarate vangem of the position.

GL!

^A^njo
OK Thank you for your answer .
Position is determined based on your location to the dealer and how many people are to ack behind you so the later the better so you have position on people to your right depending on the button
Yes be thé Last to act is thé Best position ( on button ) . Thnxx
position is an important element. I learned this.
gives the advantage to think the last and see everything that others do before you.
there is an opportunity for a bluff and a win with a not very strong hand.
Yes I agree with you that position is an important element and it can makes you see thé moves of other players. But it don t give you the oppurtunity to bluff first , its players that play fiest Who can bluff first .
Looks like it's been answered, but honestly position is quite simple. Once you understand that it's best to act LAST in every round, you can have some easy folds.

I'm less interested in position though. IMO it's best to understand the players since you can play out of position and buy the pot when you know the players.
Thank you for thé answer , very helpful.