Poker courses

bash991

bash991

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like them a lot. it took a lot of time before i finished all the courses and also remember the information + more important to use the informatie at a table.

the learning progress starts slow becouse i knew what i need to do, but i didnot have the skills to use them yet. So that progress starts slow, but that was also because i spend a lot of time to studying the courses.

I have done
But finally finished i was spending my pokertime to make the games my own. feel good, know what to do and where i can find it, The money dissapeared like ice below the sun, expensieve, but i think i needed the experience before i even could start become better. But after i while i won on a regular basis and won also money. But i also had the problem with controling my mind. When got stressed i maken mistakes. deadly mistakes, stupid mistakes, shamefull mistakes and i knew i had to fix my bad poker behavings.

i took a moment for selfreflection and decided that those mistakes are chosen at moments i dont know what te do. BRAINCRACKING moments. But how the F could i ever learn tricks en know hows,......??????

Found this section really really REALLYY late, but since i found this section i had almost all the answers for the questions i had wrote down to fix my bad behavings. i can still learn a lot, but they are a kind of Ritalin / medicine fr ADHD. Started as panicing stressed pokerfooi to calm and structured. But stil not dominating because there are more players at pokerstars with more skills haha:p but they keep me motivated to not quit learning, but most important is for my the real playing experience where i can try out or impove the new skills ive got from this great area on the website. Every lesson makes me, so i could be you to, a bit better in playing the game, Everything can be used on a regular basis and will defenitly help you winner a bit easyer, quicker, lessen stressed. so dont skip them, that would be stupid i you like te be a pokerSTAR

See ya all !!`
And good luck all, Study, playing, winning, unless you play against me haha