Poker books with strategies

G

gogotobg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys,
Can you help me? I would like to read something about poker strategies. Can you please recoment me something?

BEST REGARDS <3

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I watch many videos on twinch and youtube ... and they have helped me a lot to improve my game, greetings and success!

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I improve my poker and my plays by watching youtube videos or past games on twitch because they show live online games from which you have to expect better hands and bad hands, they are ways to learn outside of books.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
You can find everything online, just search!

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a lot of books written on the subject of poker. I personally have not read them but I have heard that they are very good. I planned to start reading several times, but I just didn't make it. Here are a few books and you choose which one to read, or you can read them all. 1. The theory of poker by David Sklansky
2. Applications of No-Limit Hold'em by Matthew Janda
3. Super Sistem by Doyle Brunsons

If you want another book, get in touch. :)

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker's 1%: The One Big Secret That Keeps Elite Players On Top is the best way to stand out from the crowd.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can,t say something about the books, but i believe you can google for some videos on youtube, this can help a bit, of course you still can look for some books, but i guess you can find all the information for free in the internet. I think there are lots of free videos on youtube. You just need to find that videos and they can help you to improve your game.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you want to put in the effort to become better at poker, skip the books and go right into an online, hands on training course eg. runitonce or raise your edge ect.

Don't get me wrong, books were great back in 2000, but most of the info in them is out dated for the way poker is played in 2021.

Fundamentals are about the only thing you can use from a book tbh.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think you can find great content here in this site, but you can read also the Negreanu's books there are great

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello guys,
Can you help me? I would like to read something about poker strategies. Can you please recoment me something?

BEST REGARDS <3

So far, I have only read two books and they have helped me a lot to shape my own style of play. I recommend these books to every player.
Ed Miller's book "Texas Hold'em for Beginners"
Jared Tendler's book "Poker: The Game of the Mind"

Aleks75

Aleks75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far, I have only read two books and they have helped me a lot to shape my own style of play. I recommend these books to every player.
Ed Miller's book "Texas Hold'em for Beginners"
Jared Tendler's book "Poker: The Game of the Mind"
-------------------------Hi!:hello:---------------------
Thank you for the recommendations of these books.I've heard about them, but I chose everything.:listen:Now I will decide to read it.:icon_studThank you very much.

cardplayer52

cardplayer52

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker's 1%: The One Big Secret That Keeps Elite Players On Top is the best way to stand out from the crowd.

This ^^. I would recommend Phil Gordons 'Little green book' to start. I also here good things about 'modern poker theory' by Michael Acevedo. I yet to read it but I will soon.