L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Do you have any poker books that you would recommend? I am trying to find something Worth reading but there are too many tob decide.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I have read a lot of diffrent poker books and I recommend Dan Harringtons poker books ,they made me understand the fundamentals of poker and find a poker strategy that suits me,probably it will help you to.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I believe Dan Harrington wrote "The Mammoth book of Poker" Which in my opinion gave me a great understanding on many different Variations of the game, Easy to read and even though some of the chapters were about variations I was not interested in, I found some valuable information.
Doyle Brunson's "Super System 1 and 2 are very good even though in some parts he drifts slightly into his own experience so it is slightly more like an Autobiography in part, but still very informative.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
try to watch VOD or poker training, if you are familiar with the basics, then this will be better for me, there is also a little green book -

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Thank you all! I am currently going through Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days but also would like to read a book or couple of them.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Harrington on Hold em is one that I have read. I would recommend it.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I recommend this 3 books;

1-Every Hand Revealed ,By Gus Hansen.

It is the Cadillac of tournament experiences as told by one of the craziest poker players to ever pick up two cards.
You know how a great mystery/thriller book makes you feel like maybe you could outsmart crazy smart villains?
That’s what reading this book does, and it’s no coincidence that it does so by using hand histories and brief commentary to tell one of the most riveting poker stories since Rounders.
It’s just that this one has the advantage of (mostly) being true.

2. Harrington On Hold’Em, By Dan Harrington and Bill Robertie.

If you want a fun way to learn how to think about the game—not necessarily WHAT to think (lol Dan Harrington), but this series of books will teach you HOW to think about poker.

3. Power Hold’em Strategy,By Daniel Negreanu and a bunch of other people

Specifically the Small Ball chapter by Daniel.