poker aptitude tests

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:D HAHA!!! hey little man you're calling me 14 and you not even old enough to drink, c'mon dude you're just outta high school and 7 years my younger, stay in a childs place LOL!!!:D

See the difference between me and you is that I act my age.

People answer with serious replies to your post (which was ridiculous by the way :p) and all you can say is :mad: NEVER RESPOND TO MY POSTT YA IDIOT UR ALL DUMB :mad:

Sigh...do yourself a favour and leave while you still have some dignity. Oops, too late.

jayneseo

jayneseo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:D HAHA!!! hey little man you're calling me 14 and you not even old enough to drink, c'mon dude you're just outta high school and 7 years my younger, stay in a childs place LOL!!!:D

LOL cuz thats important to poker playing, and BTW jack arse in canada the drinking age is 19 so get a clue

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
:mad: You're complete garbage, please don't ever be at a table with me, i have no use for players like you!!! Its the dumbest thing you ever read because you are a dumb person! Losers everywhere!!
Wow, can you ever read people! You could tell all these things about me that quickly? Amazing!!
I think you've shown your true colors. Gonna walk away now. Go nuts :banghead:

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All im saying is this ,of course u want 1 or two fish at your table at the most, but theres nothing worse than a complete table of them which i run into alot. Its nearly impossible to beat luck and u r up against a heap full of luck playing against a table full of fish and at a cash table yes u can leave but in tourney play u cant do that. Just saying i would rather play against a table full of semi skilled players than a bunch of fish who go on draws, hunches and the likes.and no offense takem miss moderator ;)

A good discussion of this (erroneous) thought here and here.

Also, speaking of poker aptitude test: donkey test !

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That donkey test is very interesting, particularly the unasked question. Am I foolish enough to give away information, in this case my email address, to a total stranger?

If you have had dealings with this site, and had no known ill effects, please let me know.

I'm dying to know if I should be fitted with a saddle..........

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:mad: You're complete garbage, please don't ever be at a table with me, i have no use for players like you!!! Its the dumbest thing you ever read because you are a dumb person! Losers everywhere!!

I can see your settling in well :D

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This was highly amusing to read. I have to agree with Chuck, either just a lonely 14 year old kid or a very angry guy, with no control over his emotions.

I wish I was around for the actual postings.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That donkey test is very interesting, particularly the unasked question. Am I foolish enough to give away information, in this case my email address, to a total stranger?

If you have had dealings with this site, and had no known ill effects, please let me know.

I'm dying to know if I should be fitted with a saddle..........

No problems with the site or the taking of the test. As far as I can tell it's legit, and have never received an e-mail and/or spam that I could trace back to it.

How did you do?

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No problems with the site or the taking of the test. As far as I can tell it's legit, and have never received an e-mail and/or spam that I could trace back to it.

How did you do?

Interesting test!

I scored 103, this after 9 months of playing.

So, by December, I should be up to 206, so look out !

Stefanicov

Stefanicov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything you just said is exactly why you want the donks at your table!!! I don't understand what is hard to grasp there. Yes, sometimes they get lucky, and you suffer a bad-beat, but like you said, that luck runs out. It's perservering through the bad beats and playing smart poker that will eventually take all the donks money. So, if you don't mind, send your donks over to my table please. I could use the $$. :D

ill be there soon as:cool: :D

Shoestringx

Shoestringx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let up on him guys; he's either got a serious anger problem or he's a 14 year old. Maybe both.

This was highly amusing to read. I have to agree with Chuck, either just a lonely 14 year old kid or a very angry guy, with no control over his emotions.

I wish I was around for the actual postings.

My theory is that he is likely mid 20's, living in his mom's basement, porbably screaming at his mom right now to bring him more cocoa while trying in vain to wipe the cheezy stains off his ripped AC/DC t-shirt.

Seriously can someone just ban this meathead.

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
was also while 2tabling 100max, i think my score wouldve been 120~ as my computational speed was very low, and if you take that score out and recalculate, most of mine are 117-118~

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
120.25 if i reaverage without computation speed.

Pokah Man

Pokah Man

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The better player will always come out on top over time. A Donk will have his day here and there. But they are few and far between. Also, if you have a test that keeps all the donks off the table. And all you are playing against are the A+ players. What makes you think that your role will not become the table donk? I would rather play a donk anyday over an A+ player.

holla if ya hear me =)