Playing Unpredictably (Day 22 Course Discussion)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing unpredictably, look there, another beautiful and excellent class, a more complex theme, but definitely something that should be applied when you are playing, in moderation of course, but 3 bet light is very important, both to prevent your opponent opens a lot on top of you and also, when you have really strong hands and are 3-betting for value, to get your opponents to call. Just imagine, you 3 bet light and on the next hand you receive AA, KK, someone opens, you 3 bet again, but notice, on the previous hand it was light, on this one, it's for value, very important to have that in your range.

22/30.

You are doing great with this course!

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the video. For me the point to consider is will my opponent fold if I put pressure on him.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Day 22 finished.
Nice topic about to play umpredictibably from information about our opponents and adding range or hands where we can 3bet.

Ty.

Anamembu

Anamembu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Day 22 completed, unpredictability can be a powerful tool. In addition to adapting to your opponents, you can also use it strategically to confuse your rivals and keep them guessing your moves. Finding the right balance between consistency and surprise in your game is important to maximize your chances of success. Thank you for this lesson!