he ZOOM ANONYMOUS not usually know how your opponent

N

no way rose

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
no, that's the opposite you should do
since everybody is waiting for good hand and the folding is so easy, you should play by the position and by the your chips power.
don't always wait for the good hands, especially only poket pairs!

cally

cally

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The way I look at it zoom - higher risk, higher reward. Its definitely more of a gamble but if you get a string of cards in the right times, it can be very profitable. It goes the other way as well unfortunately.

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zoom games might seem fast and easy at first but that is what everybody else is thinking too. Therefore, they are often full of tight mult-tabling nits (i.e. not the type of players who you win big against).

Also, even more important is the fact that it is literally impossible to isolate the fish. It is completely random seating so there is no way to get position on them. Also, since the player pools at the lower stakes are so large, you might only see them once every 20 hands.

So in my opinion winrates are always going to be higher on the regular tables.

With that said, I know that Zoom poker is fun, addicting, easy etc. I find myself playing it sometimes too even against my better judgement. So I have written a big strategy article for it on my website which might be helpful:

http://www.blackrain79.com/2015/07/zoom-poker-strategy-essential-guide.html

protuva35

protuva35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice zoom promotion card match.But i don't know why only 3 time in one day.Promotion is ok like me

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I guess most people choose regular tables to play poker ,althought it's slow , cause they control the action more , they choose the position/fishes they want to play with , they wait for the right time to play their good cards and get paid .
That's more profitable than zoom kind tables where you face on every table different opponents on different positions .
I play both .I play zoom when I need some vpps quickly or I am bored and want to play rush poker .
The good thing I see in micro zoom is that some fishes might call all in preflop , you have AA and they call you with AK or whatever hehe , in addittion it's good to try forming sets . But if you're not carefull very easy you can lose your stack on zoom tables .

J

JessiPinkman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like zoom, because my opponents on each new table don`t know me like a player. I can do good bluff) also, you play with people with different stack)

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice zoom promotion card match.But i don't know why only 3 time in one day.Promotion is ok like me
Probably trying to protect the fish by only making it 3 times, otherwise they'd go busto quicker chasing the dream aka 50cents

Y

yurok42

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to play in the zoom and not go I have there game ((tight everything is rolled