Playing only Zoom

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zoom is o.k. if you like the quick action, and want to play lots of hands. The problem is you pretty much have to play cards, not poker when you play zoom, because it is hard to get a handle on the other players tendencies, which makes it very easy to overvalue hands against unknown opponents. I like regular ring game tables because you have a chance to read your opponents and get a better idea of strengths and weaknesses.

I was gonna reply but this says pretty much what I was thinking.

The nuances of poker do not exist in zoom. It is like playing your first hand at a new table every hand.

It has some attractive attributes, like if you are trying to clear a bonus you can get more hands faster. But clearing bonuses have caused many a player to lose much more than the get in their bonus.

For action junkies, sure. But you basically wait till you get a good hand and hope to get paid off.

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like playing zoom, but its so up and down its not good for my bankroll. But i still go back to it over and over again

G

g119pro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was gonna reply but this says pretty much what I was thinking.

The nuances of poker do not exist in zoom. It is like playing your first hand at a new table every hand.

I disagree with this completely. Especially at the higher zoom pools the player pool is quite small so you get seated with the same players over and over again. Therefore you develop history with the regular players pretty fast.

This gets even more intensified by the fact that many of the regular players play more than one zoom entry at once.

Last edited:
DanBilzerian

DanBilzerian

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahaha Zoom fastest way to make money ? are you kidding ?
ZOOM is the fastest way to lose money

G

g119pro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahaha Zoom fastest way to make money ? are you kidding ?
ZOOM is the fastest way to lose money

Winrates may be lower than on regular tables, but this is kind of offset by the fact that you play much more hands per hour.

So the hourly rate could be even better at zoom tables, if you have a good gameplan for the fast-fold game.

Fish2014

Fish2014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for my zoom tables are extremely fast and increases the range of hands by which increase the boats in each hand and you time required to pay the bet

P

PackerBell

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can only loose fast money :)

protuva35

protuva35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can only loose fast money :)

Better why,I don't understend play's in Zoom how going to card's 5 7,J 2,A 5,K 5.Becouse Zoom have option's fast fold and you wait best hand's to play and then
a player how have 5 4 call you and turn river kill you.......

Little confusion......

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom poker is easy way to win or loose money...when I started playing poker I don't like zoombut now its my favorite one.

M

Matthew tudberry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes focus on zoom. Will increase amount of stack and pre flop and positional situation experience, which comes with number of hands seen.

protuva35

protuva35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom poker is easy way to win or loose money...when I started playing poker I don't like zoombut now its my favorite one.

Yes Zoom fast up your's stek or lose,depends on how your day :)

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, it depends on people (what type of poker they choose:zoom or normal), because the game in zoom differs from normal tables.

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like zoom tables, it helps not to get bored waiting for your turn. I'm a tournament player so when playing cash tables I find it difficult to concentrate on the game, normally it is too monotonous and slow for me.

N

no way rose

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate playing Zoom.
I like the time to think about the hands between one and another.
And I hate not knowing what the end of the hand was.
Poker is good already, why making u these new stuf??

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have played a few times ... Well I can tell you is that you must have a lot of patience, learn to accept bad beats, don't go on tilt easily, because with the speed of the game, if you play badly you'll lose money too faster. Now if you have reached a level of game and good self-control, this type of game can work for you.

Start with just a table and take a test. Good luck

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hate playing Zoom.
And I hate not knowing what the end of the hand was.
In zoom tournaments really happens, but in the cash game simply hold the Ctrl key and you'll see the end of each hand.

I hate playing Zoom. Poker is good already, why making u these new stuf??
Many people easily get bored of things, so it is always necessary to implement new features.

Last edited:
Romario2223

Romario2223

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Somebody said that playing zoom= skill reg tables=profit

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally do not like poker zoom. Do not get me there to play well. To each his own. I have a good game comes to guaranteed tournaments.

protuva35

protuva35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like zoom tables, it helps not to get bored waiting for your turn. I'm a tournament player so when playing cash tables I find it difficult to concentrate on the game, normally it is too monotonous and slow for me.

Yes best at zoom it you do not have to wait,but it is
the worst all hapend fast.you do not wait you fold and go another table but little by little your stake gona....

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer zoom poker.In a conventional cache are not playing. About fast make money rosalui not agree you need to hold the session of 3-4 hours on 4 tables fast poker is not so simple.

protuva35

protuva35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer zoom poker.In a conventional cache are not playing. About fast make money rosalui not agree you need to hold the session of 3-4 hours on 4 tables fast poker is not so simple.

Simple and easy no,but only what nervose me when you see card's that go on call.Sometime i eat my computer aaaaaaaa

Zoom poker is it for a strong card's only u mast wait

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Zoom Poker particular, and to download all the maps for premiumnyh cherevato bankruptcy

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess that depends on you. If you feel you are able to make quality decisions faster than your opponents. If you get a good table, take advantage of it. if not, move back to the regular tables. I'd try to start with Zoom though

protuva35

protuva35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only what i like whit zoom is when you fold you automatic you in next table you never wait opponents to finish hand,but im think it is not cantrip of poker.By me poker is a psychological game,game of nerves you must outsmart opponents you must wait to study his game,but it is don't have whit zoom room's,all happend fast,poker is not fast game if ask me.Yes some time i play zoom.