My own £10 challenge

P

PokerfACES

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys been playing poker for about year and half. But until recently I haven't really took it too serious.but now am fed up of just messing about . I floated a few poker sites. william hill. Bet 365. Pkr. pokerstars and couple of others. Placed in top 5 of few tournaments but nothin big, biggest win was 107 euro on William hill . Cashed in 3 out of 5 on pkr. But I started to think about starting to read books and watch poker videos to start taking it serious. Thinking of setting a hud up and just concentrate on 1 poker room. Took me sometime to decide , but finally settled on bet365. Closed all other account's except pokerstars where I have took a break. So today is set up time .tomorrow I start to play. Only usually 1 to 2 hours per day because of work. Am starting micro and setting a low target of doubling my bankroll to £20 by Friday night. Al try post at the end of each night and let you know how am getting on. Oh and I have just started reading crushing the microstakes by blackrain.