Opinion On Freerolls For Less Experienced Players ?

P

PerformLAB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basically, do you guys simply stick at the same level ( Buy-in ) up until you beat them constantly and have built enough of a bankroll to move up ?

And once you do move up to the "next level", do you only move 1 step up the ladder ? Or more ? ( i.e. : go from 1$ buy-in's to 2$ buy-in's? Or sometimes just skip a few $'s ? )

Thank you's in advance.

C

Cymro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basically, do you guys simply stick at the same level ( Buy-in ) up until you beat them constantly and have built enough of a bankroll to move up ?

And once you do move up to the "next level", do you only move 1 step up the ladder ? Or more ? ( i.e. : go from 1$ buy-in's to 2$ buy-in's? Or sometimes just skip a few $'s ? )

Thank you's in advance.

I'm just starting out myself, but my plan is to stick with what I'm doing and start playing more tables as my BR increases, then think about moving up a couple of levels to 20NL or whatever. I want to be at a place where the maths and game theory stuff comes to me a lot faster than it does now, and the only way to get there is with practice.

L

Lekoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can try playing cash game at micro stakes with prepared strategy (you can read about short stack, midstack and bigstack strategy).

Just pick one of these that you think correspond with your current bankroll or suits your playing style best. It may seem hard in the start to stick to those "schemes" but as you practice you'll become better and better.

I suggest you to play at 2-3 tables at time, because these strategy will learn you to play tight-aggresive style and if you play only 1 table at time you may be bored and than enter a hand with trash hands, which will result in not-playing your A-game.

D

dannywho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can do well in freerolls if you're on the right side of variance, you will be favourite pre flop a lot of the time, but that doesn't mean you'll win the hand by a long shot.

So many people in freerolls take massive risks that they do hit... A lot

Freeroll Passwords