Only AA KK QQ

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you plan to play those hands only you will be out of the tourney soon. In poker you gotta be mastermind. Study your opponents and aim for the best with some luck.

D

derpaderp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You might lose more money paying blinds and sitting for these. Not only that, but your implied odds aren't great to hit anything besides top pair and a set once in a while.

Competent players will just sit next to use and use you as the button when they're in CO, since they know you're pretty much folding every time.

F

fish_on_tilt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i m trying this strategy

bcz if AA KK QQ is the most profitable hands then why do we play others ??

itz easy to play in cash tables
and more easy in zoom fast fold

we can also try in high stakes tornments with 3hrs rentry time

we will be dealt AA KK QQ in 1hr

i will try and post results next week

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Some one is going to correct me on this but I think the odds of getting AA dealt to you is around once in around 120 hands, If you wait for these cards to be dealt to you before playing, your chip stack will dwindle down to nothing in no time.
It would be very nice to play big pairs all the time but when you spend more time at the game you realise AA is not going to cut it. You have to be more versatile in hands you play and with time and experience you can become very good at an important part of the game and bluff!
Even if you were lucky to get AA dealt in every hand they only win 80% of the time, So going all in on the very first hand, could be the 20% they lose and it's Game Over!

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Regie19

Regie19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
https:/IMG 20210223 214014
attachment.php

linf

linf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how often do you have such hands? 2-3 hands per game will not win you

SharKyg1n

SharKyg1n

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i m trying this strategy

bcz if AA KK QQ is the most profitable hands then why do we play others ??

itz easy to play in cash tables
and more easy in zoom fast fold

we can also try in high stakes tornments with 3hrs rentry time

we will be dealt AA KK QQ in 1hr

i will try and post results next week
It will be interesting to see the result, I wish you more patience

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are excellent books but you can't wait that long for these books to come to you ....

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The preflop cards, together with your position and your chips, are only 15% of a hand

B

Badday94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does anyone try to play only Aa Kk Qq? and only all in. if yes, how its ends?

In a tournament you might have some success this way but in cash games everyone with just fold. Rarely you see all-in pre flop in cash games against people who play well. Unless you play against some fish, this would not work.

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i still love to play suited connectors like 7,8 or 9,10 , i play a lot of hands

KaliMera

KaliMera

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Keine gute Strategie

Mit dieser Strategie wirst früher oder später ausgeblendet. Man bekommt diese Starthände sooo selten dass du damit nicht profitabel spielen kannst.
Es kann durchaus vorkommen dass es bei Cash-Game 9 Player Phasen gibt wo es klappt. Jedoch bei Sit'n Go oder MTTs wo stehts die Blind größer werden stehst du dann schnell ohne Chips da. Zumal es auch keine Garantie ist dass du mit diesen Starthänden gewinnst. :eek::eek:

Es gibt auch tolle Tabellen, die dir grob sagen welche Ranges man von welcher Position aus am profitabelsten spielen kann. Diese kann man dann nach Bedarf auf sein eigenes Spiel und selbstverständlich des Gegners anpassen. ;)

Viel Erfolg!
Kali :cool:

marianexbj

marianexbj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would be practically impossible to try to do that, you will spend a lot of time without receiving those hands and when you do it will only work for you maybe the first few times, because then it would be totally predictable for your opponents to take note and take advantage of all the time that you do not hit them. premium pairs

blackclover

blackclover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its better to play more hands than just AA, KK, QQ.