Online Poker Course

T

Tails97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone :)

Was wondering if anyones tried any online poker courses and I'm just wondering if you have any thoughts?
I'm considering buying a subscription to upswing poker or raise your edge or something similar like that.
Any thoughts/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Aleks75

Aleks75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome!

Hi!:)

As a beginner player, I try to find all available courses on the internet to improve my skills.At the moment I have tried to study 4 courses (40,40,25 and 13 lessons).

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
here in this site you can find anything. the most important thing for poker. communication with professional players. these players exist here

M

Mr_Nuisance

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey everyone :)

Was wondering if anyones tried any online poker courses and I'm just wondering if you have any thoughts?
I'm considering buying a subscription to upswing poker or raise your edge or something similar like that.
Any thoughts/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I would say that if you are a fairly new player, Raise Your Edge is probably not the best route of learning, considering its very expensive cost and the level of knowledge someone should have beforehand. Upswing Poker is a good course, however there is not way to buy it permanently as you will be paying the subscription for it for as long as you need it.

In my personal opinion, I do like Jonathan Little's Poker Coaching website, it has many lessons and courses that you can take, with a lot of practice scenarios to help improve your skills in particular situations. I would even recommend his book as well if you are a tournament player: "Secrets of Professional Tournament Poker" by Jonathan Little.

Other than that, there are many free resources that are very effective, and as you improve in poker it becomes more resourceful to get the bigger courses to help improve your game even further. Many newer players can feel overwhelmed with those courses and it will make it seem not worth pursuing. However if you do have some experience under your belt, both courses you suggested would fit nicely!

Good luck to you!:D:D:D

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am constantly looking for free courses, open trainings from professionals, where they analyze the game of their students, tournaments with open cards, for me personally, this information is more than enough to improve my skills.