**Official Micro Stakes Madness 5NL,10NL,25NL Focus Group**

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK,OK. Just re-read your post. That play is perfectly acceptable to fellow CC'ers as long as you show the bluff! :p

I didn't but i told him i had K3os and I'm showing here after all :D

eagle jim

eagle jim

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
skeered me with that shove and in both flippin cases I folded the best hand....lol

AK

So much for my hand reading ability.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
skeered me with that shove and in both flippin cases I folded the best hand....lol

AK

So much for my hand reading ability.

u really c/r/folded on a 663ss board with 77? that's kinda weird

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol I was boned so hard, you shoulda def called 2nd hand :)

Apparantly I thought u were making a move when u weren't both times :s
Story of my life ldo.

RogueRivered

RogueRivered

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just finished a 70-minute session of 537 hands at 2nl, up about 3bis, mostly from this one funny hand, 3 straights with mine the highest:

https://www.cardschat.com/hand-converter.php7102

Everyone was hoping for an 8 and when it came, things went crazy. A slow-played FH didn't make sense, so I played along with the nut straight. Made me nervous to call, though.

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, I'm going for 4k hands too, see march thread.

Without knowing you were going to.

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had $25 shipped to me on Carbon from another forum that I just go to for the freerolls. I got enough pts on their site to exchange them for the money.

So I go and play a few of the Bounty SnG's ($2.20's) and won like 10/12. So I was up to over $60 in the first day. So I decided it was time to go play the cash tables and within 30 minutes was down to $10 4 tabling at the 5NL games! Not bad play, just a few good suckouts and such.

So I go back to the Bounty tournies and win my way back up to $75 and said to myself "**** it! I'm moving up to 25NL". So I did. At the end of the day I was over $200!!! Those tables are so weak it's pathetic. I'm going to try and get it over $400 and then cash out $300 and move it to stars. Then I'm going to try to keep doing that. If you have money to spare, spare it on Carbon!

Melkor

Melkor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which of you peeps play 6-max 10NL? Where I will be grinding for the forseeable future. Already played sindri and we already have preflop history. :p

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think enty only made 2K then got caught up in a $22 SnG. Correct me if I'm wrong, ent.

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think enty only made 2K then got caught up in a $22 SnG. Correct me if I'm wrong, ent.

Right. I was 16 tabling + playing the tourney but then I got to the final 2 tables of a $22 180 man together with monoxide so I dropped the tables, then it was 5 am when we finished in 6th and 4th so I cba to do another session.

Ran hot tho +7 buy ins in that 2k hands.

And dg you're most likely gonna go busto playing 25nl with that kind of brm :)

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
25NL round two is awsome imo :D.
Running around 15BB/100 first few seasons and it feels awsome hiting a upswing as soon as i moved up since the last time moved up i ran like absolute pooo.

Enty, when your 16tabling what kind of stats you have?
Just your standard or do u go to nit mode?

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I'll just look at last 2k hands since I can't remember which sessions I mega-cascade table :p

Little less than standard: 11/8 (normal is around 12/8-14/9 ish). Steal percent half of my normal at 15%. But since I was running hot I had a W$SD of 59% so that's something. AF was huge at 6 tho, maybe because I was hitting flops like jezus.

jewboy07

jewboy07

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cause the proper way to play
should be the same in all tables, regardless the stakes.

that's the dumbest thing ever

you have to adjust to each table, if the table is tight loosen up and vice versa

also higher stakes tend to be more aggressive so you have to plan for that as well

the same style that beats 2nl (playing like a nit and just making bank)

wont work at 200nl because people wont pay you off if they know you're that tight

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which of you peeps play 6-max 10NL? Where I will be grinding for the forseeable future. Already played sindri and we already have preflop history. :p

I do, and I'll be playing there all next month (probably longer) try to get overrolled for 25nl. Also, Orangepeeleo just moved to 6max at 10nl, I think kleitches is still playing 6max, and dsvw's should still be there for a few weeks before moving on, I'd guess.

kleitches

kleitches

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do, and I'll be playing there all next month (probably longer) try to get overrolled for 25nl. Also, Orangepeeleo just moved to 6max at 10nl, I think kleitches is still playing 6max, and dsvw's should still be there for a few weeks before moving on, I'd guess.

Yup, moved back to 6-max after my brief 15k stint at FR. After tearing a few patches of my hair out from extreme boredom, I decided to go back home to 6-max. Currently over rolled for 10nl so I should be making the jump to 25nl soon.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alot of guys making nice progress from 5nl >> 10nl so far peel and kleitches making top progress. I hope you guys make it to 25NL soon as its just the same but for more $$ so build the BR guys.

On the other hand only played 1k hands yest (slap in the face as I needed to play 3.5k) so that leaves me 4.8k to make gold which I HAVE! to play today.
Shipped a +4BI session anyway yest so I am now rolled for 50NL! I will still be rolled after a marathon day hopefully and will move up tomorrow woo!!

Also any suggestions for April's thread name or shall we just copy the chat thread title?