Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
of course I make the notes. If you do it properly you can be able to know in many spots what your opponent actually represents because people at lower stakes almost always play their weak and strong range in different way.
I mostly make the notes about their bet sizes. It's super valueable informations.
Also even if you won't meet some of the players again in your poker career than making a note is also a learning stuff because it will be easier to remember some stuff and it can be helpful in the future with other players.

Agreed!

Applying notes to players online can help us out in many ways.... some of which probably aren't even thought of by some. ie. I believe it helps one to become more observant and more aware of different player 'types' tendancies & more easily able to identify & exploit them.
I believe it can help assist us in our thinking (similarly to how 'teaching can help the teacher to learn')

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, notes help me as a point of reference about a player's tendencies in terms of style of play. I also note the stakes/games at which the note is applicable for. Any information that I can use to help me make a decision is helpful, even though sometimes my decision is wrong, or the outcome does not fall in my favor.

Freeroll Passwords