Making Friends Through Poker

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have made a lot of good friends on here and I love them to bits :)

I don't even care if they beat me in the CC freeroll, I will always wish them luck to go on and win it, sheesh I even say GL all when I get beat in the bankroll and I don't have any friends that play them, they never reply tho, ignorant bunch :)

love you too sarah girl :D .... i feel bad when i lose in cc games especially if ive played the exit hand wrong, but after about 20 mins im ok again and like to see guys i like in the money or winning it... :)

Wouldn't want it any other way, competition is a driving force in poker and I for one used to enjoy a lot of playing games at a pub on a regular basis so playing with the same faces essentially. I had been missing this a lot and perhaps this is why I'm so GOGOGO in regards to the forum, the league and the freerolls because its something I greatly enjoyed about playing poker.

I for one am happy to be here, and do imagine there is always possibilities of making great friends from the forum, and well then there is Alfie :p haha seeya on the BCP felt tonight I'd imagine.

I hope to be part of the cc community for a very long time now that I'm here, and hope I get a chance to meet lots of you someday. Maybe someone will win WSOP ME and bring all the reg cc members together for a party lol.

absolutely man, i enjoy the competition too and enjoy playing the same guys week in week out...good fun and you build up a little history with them and in turn make a few poker buddies along the way..

will try and play the BCP game tonight, but knowing my luck i'll log on and get a 'your account has been suspended' pop up lol....

tell you what, its possible that one of us will get to the wsop me at some point in our poker journey, and if one of us ever did i sure would be cheering them on via their thread on here......and as for meeting up with you guys, deffo quite hard since we live all over the world, would have to playing a big event that was worth travelling for :)