Losing player looking for advice before i quit

D

deeshark420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sounds like to me

I started playing poker about 2 months ago. And im down about 260 euro since i started out of about 900 games. so obviously im a fish and theres something seriously wrong with my game. Only playing $1.50
sng on pokerstars. mostly 9man turbos but also some 18man turbos and the odd .50c 90man MTT

http://i.imgur.com/LwRsL.png

Ive read moshmans sng strategy a few times and i read various articles on the net about STT and sng, so i probably have the basics right i just wonder has anyone anything i should try to fix it.

My stategy is basically when the blinds are low, either raise with premium hands in any position, re-raise with AA,QQ,KK. Or limp or raise with speculative hands in late position with no pre-raises. Then when the blinds go-up i try to blind steal with a 3BB raise if im near the button, or in the SB. And if i get to below 10BB i either raise all-in with a good hand or try to steal blinds with an all-in raise. I use sngo wizard quiz to try and learn the pushing and folding ranges but im not sure if i have that sort of right or completely wrong.

I didnt place in about 30 games in a row yesterday so kind of pissed about that coz felt i was playing better the last 2 weeks but obviously not. So im guessing i should either start reading a lot more stuff or just quit ?
sounds like to me you have the right stradegy, and can always read more,never quit,ive been there that feeling comes way to often i even take the site off till i cool off lol.take your time in the hands you are in and sometimes the best cards just dont win change your range here or there it always helps me and then its back to my strict paper that i choose to go by.good luck hope all threads help you in some way.:D