E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
What do you think of limper players who call everything and enter every hand limping everything, whether it's a good hand or a standard hand. How do you play against them? And what do you think when you lose on the river against these types of players?

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Just raise as normal and add one extra BB for every limper. If they limp & re-raise they often have a big hand.

The exception to raising them is when you are in late position (or SB) and can "limp along" after several limpers with hands you often fold to a raise like smaller connectors, the lowest pairs (22-66), and all Axs, Kxs and even Qxs.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What do you think of limper players who call everything and enter every hand limping everything, whether it's a good hand or a standard hand. How do you play against them? And what do you think when you lose on the river against these types of players?
I think that such players are just perfect opponents. I like everyone who plays with junk :)
Instead, patient, disciplined and cautious players are very difficult opponents. That is why I always try to be patient, careful and disciplined.

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
With calling stations you can make your value bets higher than normal because they call everything without much thought. They don’t care if it’s 3 BBs or 20 BBs to see the flop turn or river. Go for value on all 3 streets. Don’t ever bluff a station. Good luck!

Amigodzzz

Amigodzzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Here are a few tendencies limpers tend to have:

Limpers bet when they have a strong hand.
When they have nothing, they check-fold.
When they have a draw, they check-call.
Playing against a limper can be frustrating if you don’t know how to use their limping to your advantage, and you could end up losing. However, these tendencies make it easier to play against a limper. Open-limping shouldn’t be confused with over-limping. Open-limping is rarely a good strategy in poker, while over-limping is considered a profitable strategy. Limping is a passive game strategy that makes a player weaker and reduces the ways of winning the pot preflop or postflop.

Amigodzzz

Amigodzzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
tips to beat the Limpers in online poker :
Understand the limper’s strategy
Raise with strong pairs
Raise occasionally with medium-hands
Limp behind with implied odd hands
Avoid raising when you suspect a trap

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Against this type of player I will offer to punish the limper. While, getting lost in the river, that's part of it! We can't control it, but we can control our actions.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I love these kind of players. When I'm in SB , it's nice to see the flop with 96o for free. They are great to plat value too. They pay mini raises with nothing very often.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I love playing against them just bet the pot or higher, they just threw their hands away if you don't throw them out on the flop or turn they already give up just need to choose hands playing against them and everything will be easy because playing with a strong hand is not very difficult to play with medium hands showing that you have a strong hand

R

radres

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
they generally tend to run away after missing the flop, keep it in mind. so you can limp and make a small bet, maybe even 2 BB is enough to keep them off flop.

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
We need more of such players, they are pretty free money most of the time. :)

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Who
There are people who start playing by doing this and over time they evolve and understand that it is not a good move. There are people who think it's good to always do this, and you have to remember to be grateful that there is this second type of person, because most of the time they are the ones who support part of the games.