LearnProPoker

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey everyone, Ryan here. I've had issues with the way many training sites were operated and had content for a long time. There are sites that do most things well, but some of the best done content is crazy expensive and out of reach for most players.

This is why I made my own training site: LearnProPoker

It is a fully structured GTO based training site that has a low-monthly subscription.

I made content easy to access and use and very well organized. So you can quickly find what you want to study, and efficiently learn the concepts to quickly improve your game.

Theory videos are all 4min to 15min in length. They are all planned out in full ahead of time, so there is no filler content.

Attached to every theory video is a HH review video, that teaches you how to use the theory in real world situations.

Every video is produced and edited by me and a full time professional editor. A minute of video takes more than 2 hours to make!

We currently have 30 videos, are adding 4 more in a few days. More content will be added every month, by September we should have 50 videos and counting.

Let me know if you have any questions for me about the site or the content.

I am confident you will find LearnProPoker to be of incredible value!

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I didn't know I had a wsop bracelet winner here, how nice Ryan :congrats:
seems to be good content in the site, but, I'm good :thrasher:

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Site looks good on the first pass Ryan, Nice Job!

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm your fan Ryan, and I follow you on Twitter

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have signed up and plan on getting started soon - can't wait! This is a great opportunity for all of us to get training at an affordable price. :)

I encourage all of you who play tournaments to check it out. If you have ever watched Ryan on Twitch you know that he has a way of explaining poker in terms that we can all understand and that is important.

Great job on the site Ryan!

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hi Ryan, watching your new videos always nice and educational! Also grateful for everything you are doing here for CC, respect :top:

Wish you a lot of success in all of your new projects! Continue the inspirational line for all of us, and good luck at the felts :top:

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Ryan, watching your new videos always nice and educational! Also grateful for everything you are doing here for CC, respect :top:

Wish you a lot of success in all of your new projects! Continue the inspirational line for all of us, and good luck at the felts :top:
Thank you!

Anton Fedorov

Anton Fedorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It looks cool, but it's a little difficult for me to learn English. Now I'm working on improving my language. Perhaps in the near future and I will be able to freely speak and understand English!

G

gimpmaster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I joined LPP a few days ago, saw it at Arlies stream. Very nice content and good ranges and explanation. Keep up the good work.

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I joined LPP a few days ago, saw it at Arlies stream. Very nice content and good ranges and explanation. Keep up the good work.
Thank you!

I am glad you are enjoying it!

Loky13

Loky13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Ryan,the site looks fine after a first view. I'm proud to be a member of the same community as you,hope I'll reach your level one day :))

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks Ryan,the site looks fine after a first view. I'm proud to be a member of the same community as you,hope I'll reach your level one day :))
Thanks for checking it out!

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’d like to first say that I’m a huge fan of yours. So the videos and content available prelaunch, would they be a good starting point for someone who understands a little about range charts, a bit about position but isn’t very successful? I’m of course talking about myself. I’ve tried a couple of other sites but one has webinars that I can never attend and the other has a lot of video content but I believe the person who started the site has lost interest in continuing to provide content or feedback. I work 6 days a week about 58 to 64 hours. Second shift which is from 3:30 PM to either 2AM or 3:30 AM. I study when I can but I’m trying to find someone who can...... explain things more efficiently? So I can get the most out of my time. :confused:

Last edited:
B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks, i am gonig to take a look.

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great site. Ryan Thanks for offering affordable Pro Tips. From a Pro Poker Player.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey everyone, Ryan here. I've had issues with the way many training sites were operated and had content for a long time. There are sites that do most things well, but some of the best done content is crazy expensive and out of reach for most players.

It is a fully structured GTO based training site that has a low-monthly subscription.

I made content easy to access and use and very well organized. So you can quickly find what you want to study, and efficiently learn the concepts to quickly improve your game.

Theory videos are all 4min to 15min in length. They are all planned out in full ahead of time, so there is no filler content.

Attached to every theory video is a HH review video, that teaches you how to use the theory in real world situations.

Every video is produced and edited by me and a full time professional editor. A minute of video takes more than 2 hours to make!

We currently have 30 videos, are adding 4 more in a few days. More content will be added every month, by September we should have 50 videos and counting.

I was interested than heard over 30 videos and monthly subscriptions.
Was excited but sadly the fevor has subsided.
I understand line logic and ranges and am trying to help teach Poker on the CC forum.
Whats good CC member Ryan Laplante be our instructor/leader and dish out some memberships to your community CardsChat!
:flute:All you need is love!! cmon Ryan come to the Darkside

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’d like to first say that I’m a huge fan of yours. So the videos and content available prelaunch, would they be a good starting point for someone who understands a little about range charts, a bit about position but isn’t very successful? I’m of course talking about myself. I’ve tried a couple of other sites but one has webinars that I can never attend and the other has a lot of video content but I believe the person who started the site has lost interest in continuing to provide content or feedback. I work 6 days a week about 58 to 64 hours. Second shift which is from 3:30 PM to either 2AM or 3:30 AM. I study when I can but I’m trying to find someone who can...... explain things more efficiently? So I can get the most out of my time. :confused:
Sounds like LearnProPoker would be perfect for you.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Very curious site. It will be necessary to study its content. I am sure that I will always find something useful for myself. To the author-respect for titanic work!

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I checked out your site and really like the layout. Great job!

harryp

harryp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the best way to learn poker is to watch videos on YouTube online with the biggest tournaments and real important tables!

SLazarov

SLazarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Ryan, will it work for beginners?

A

Amdho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's nice to have profetionals players on this site, good vidéo of présentation on your site. Good idea, good game