Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
since I often play freerolls, 50% are turbo mtt, I'm almost finishing the study of the pushorfold range, it's really not difficult, sometimes the limps scare me, but still. opening ranges are also pretty easy, I’m starting to study more, but 3bet/call3bet ranges turned out to be really difficult, since I don’t play well postflop, also in a 3bet bank. I try to fold everything if the hand is not the nuts or play a squeeze / 4bet allin

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
since you play freerolls and have no money invested, this is perfect opportunity to test out 3bet/4bet ranges and make plays out of your comfort zone.

who cares if you make mistakes, make bad plays, take weird lines, get caught, etc? part of getting better at poker is learning and a lot of it is going to be trial by fire. you can study what to do, but if you don't or can't, then what's the point of studying?

start small and pick the top of the 3/4bet range for every position and make it a habit to 3/4bet those hands more often. then, as you get used to that, add more hands so you can widen your range.

Last edited:
georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
since I don’t play well postflop
The post flop is the real mastering... This is more dificult than the bombs preflop. :)

(Did i recommend you the CC course, (may be you can find something usefull there), if i'm, forgive me about that.)

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
In freerolls, it is really hard to get people to fold any 2 cards, even a 3 and 4 bet wont scare some people off.

psycodelic1

psycodelic1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Buddy in freerolls any 2 matters specially in the BB: D