Learning pages

D

Drouser_2K

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Where can I find sites to learn poker in different languages, thank you for all your help

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello! 🤗
I think you have found the right site for learning poker!👍

There are a lot of useful articles here that you can read with the help of a translator. For example, my translator automatically translates any page of the site that I open.
Pay attention to the panel at the top of the site.
If you visit the Cardschat website from your phone, then you can find it here:
20220910 155251

There is a lot of useful information here.

Also, you can take a free 30th course.
All videos are published on the Cardschat channel on the YouTube platform.
You can enable subtitles in the desired language. Also, you can go to YouTube via "Yandex with Alice" (if there is one where you live). Thanks to Yandex with Alice, you can watch videos on YouTube with voiceover two-voice translation.

You can also find many interesting articles and discussions here.
There are separate forums on the site. Each forum is dedicated to a specific topic: from general poker, to the analysis of poker hands.
You will definitely be able to find what interests you here. And if the topic that interests you has not been published yet, then you can create your own topic for discussion.
In addition to poker, there is a sports forum and a "Community Hangout" forum where you can chat on absolutely any topic.
You can find a list of all forums here.

In addition, Cardschat is an amazing community that regularly organizes completely free tournaments and events. You can always practice your skills without spending a cent on it.
You can find out more about all the events and tournaments in the events section, where there are 3 forums.

You have a unique opportunity to ask questions not only to other players, but also to real professionals, such as Dara O'Kearney, Matt Vaughan, Ashley Sleeth, Evan Jarvis, Ryan Laplante and not only.

You will be able to learn more about poker industry professionals with the help of the "Cardschat Podcast" hosted by Robbie Strazynski. You will also be able to find all the issues on the Cardschat channel on YouTube to be able to watch them with translation.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!🌺🌺🌺

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a great desire to improve the level of the game, I have been playing poker for a long time, I have some knowledge, but there is no systematic approach, I hope the course will help me with this.