And laughter and sin!

Aleks75

Aleks75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone!!!:hello:
I want to say that a person should not miss his chance!)Yesterday I sat and played at the session in freerolls and microlemites.I didn't touch anyone):dontknow:.I went for a smoke break, and suddenly at 21:00 a tournament on PS opens (I didn't register for it), I was given 10,000 chips for each, I have AA on the button .The player from utg goes Ollin, I'm calling.The enemy has a QQ, and Q is approaching him along the river.:saint:I am in a difficult situation-it just happened, that I was given a ticket for $ 11 for the entire Micromillions Rockerstars tournament-a guarantee of $ 1 million.I bent down heavily-I closed all the tables(to calm down)- I almost broke my laptop.)):banghead:

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They say a lower pair cracking a higher pair is only supposed to happen one in five times. Sure seems like it happens a lot more than that.

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's ok if the Q approaches on the river as long as it doesn't appear on the river.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had this for 4 months in a row in any tournament. Sometimes it seems to me that poker is a scam. Sometimes it seems to me that mathematics and probability theory does not work for pokerstars.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything depends on the situation on the places.
Poker is profound.

dsmilez

dsmilez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel for you here. Those pesky lower pairs are always hittjng sets aren't they? Getting it in good seems to not be good enough many times. The math says this shouldn't happen, but clearly the numbers lie lol It seems that when I'm all-in, especially for my tournament life, is when these interesting hands occur :icon_scra