UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'm going all in with JJ pre flop only my opponent it has less chips then me. But it's like gambling!

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me, the hand is bad and very well beaten by the opponent. Here you need to proceed from the situation of what kind of stacks you have where you play. In a tournament, if it's an early stage of one thing or a late stage if you have a small stack, then it's completely different. This is a couple of cards just out of desperation, I'm not particularly lucky with it.

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
There are many factors at play here! If you are in the bubble, then jacks are not the best hand to go all-in. At the same time, if you are in the money and you have a stack of less than 15bb, then there is no option to go all-in. Even if everyone is thrown off, then for you it will be a plus action in any case:cool:

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
It depends on the size of my chips, position and if there is still a long way to go to reach the prize!
I wouldn't go all in pre flop

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on the situation at hand. Even in the pocket of the picture card, please take various things into consideration and judge.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's not that simple in, it depends on the stack, on the positions, on what has happened before, but in general JJ is good most of the time, isn't it? We had a few bad times, but that's part of it.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you decide to go to All-in or not, of course it's better to go with a good hand with JJ's hand to get money and increase the number of chips, the chances are great

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
if you decide to go to All-in or not, of course it's better to go with a good hand with JJ's hand to get money and increase the number of chips, the chances are great

Don't I know it...called one on the final table yesterday and it crushed my ATs raise.

badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
I kinda like JJ, of course you loose often with it, but it is also a a tough hand to play even if it might be slightly more profitable.

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
depends on the game and on the bank and on the position. But I would risk going all in. There are no cards in poker that guarantee 100% winnings.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JJ all-in is perfectly conceivable in most cases, but there may be an option where I fold. For example, in a satellite tournament, I have the second highest chip stack at the table and most of the chips have gone all-in before me and we're on the bubble waiting for an elimination. I think all-in is completely pointless here, but maybe that's just me.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like JJ's hand. It does not lead to stack loss. But when KK is confronted with AA, it is actually a verdict. You pray that the opponent has QQ, but will show AA at the showdown.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What hand do you consider an “safe” all in hand?
You need to go ALL in with JJ more than fold them. It's not 100% but 70% you need to go, the rest you can mix watching all other variables.. remember the fact you need win some flips for win money, is part of poker get some risks

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There is no safe hand in poker to go all in with. Also depending on the situation, a hand that's perfect to shove or 3 bet with is an instant fold in other situations. Take pocket 3's. 10BB on the button I can jam all in and be happy. 250bb Deep and someone jams it's a insta fold. same 250BB and someone open jams and we have aces, we call but are not thrilled about the spot. Yes we are in good or at worst a chop situation but that's not poker and we hate being knocked out when unlucky so deep.

millar108

millar108

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
All in, risky hand to have in my opinion. Not high enough to see the flop

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
Nothing with going all in, it depends on what the table draws you

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's a very tricky hand. Never going all in with JJ and often have a lot of fun with tilt of other players after lose JJ hand

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
JJ can be all in if no one has raised before you, but it would be good to know what position we are in, which stage of the tournament we are in.
If not necessary to go all in preflop, you try to check the flop. If an A or K comes, you can easier fold if you would like to win something (if this is a tourney).

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is no safe all in preflop. now after the flop is a different story, anything better than a pair is usually pretty safe.

Fernando Lopes

Fernando Lopes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Poker is a game of situations and context. It's wrong for me to say exactly what I would do with JJ. In some cases I fold, in others I shove, or I just play aggressively. In poker, it all depends on the context.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
It's too strong to play passively, so you often have to call at least one street. But at the same time, she loses to a range of premium hands. And there will often be overcards on the flop, which will present you with difficult decisions. This, of course, does not mean that you should fold jacks preflop, although it is often joked about in the poker community. You just need to know how to play this hand correctly in different situations.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends a lot on the situation of the game, but big pairs, AK, AQ, KQ are good for all-in

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
According to my observations, very often when you get JJ or other pairs, your opponent also has a pair, for example QQ . When I go to the bank, I pray that my opponents don't have a stronger pair.🙏

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What hand do you consider an “safe” all in hand?
for me is AA, and only if there is one player in the play, I already lost several times with AA when there were more than two players involved in the action, that's because the variance will always favor someone when two or more have pairs.