diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
in some cases it is good to fold but there are some who exaggerate with heavy hands when starting to play I am one of the people who almost do not bend unless there is a person who is in that and to reassure him I expect a good hand and I double it if I have reassures

fredastar777

fredastar777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
always... even iven if deep inside l know that i will loose this hand

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once we get past the playing of ABC poker and dive into playing more speculative hands, it is a lot harder to fold. We just have to utilize our stack sizes, position, other players betting styles, and what we are dealt. The key, is knowing our odds and pot odds to help us. If you are not getting the correct odds on making a call, then fold. If you are in a multiway pot with middle or top pair and are facing a bet and re-raise, then we may fold. It's about realizing what others are doing.

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cannot be result orientated

you folded the hand, but you hit the flop.. got to move on

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Yep ,for me it's hard to fold especially good hands but with time and experience you will do better about folding decisions.
The two places where you make the most important folding decisions are your starting hands and on the river. These two areas are covered first, and then the flop, and finally the turn.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Its def hard for me to fold. Dont get me wrong any good poker player def does a lot of folding just as I do but none the less it still sucks.
I always hate having to fold preflop. It def sucks when u do and bam the flop would of hit u right in the mouth, but these are the hands u just cant pay any attention to whether you would have hit or not if your hole cards suck its usually better to jus
t go ahead and fold!!!
You need to change the way you look at hands and poker in general.

You are required to make decisions based on incomplete information, no more so than pre-flop. Poker would be much easier if you got to see all the community cards before you put your cards in the middle.

Pre-flop the only information you have is you cards, the number of players left in the hand and whether anyone has called/raised so far.

If you have 93o you need to chuck it in the muck. End of. It really doesn't matter if the board flops 993, you made the right play with the information available to you at the time.

Equally, if you've got two pair on the turn but you're pretty sure your opponent has a flush and he puts you all in for your tournament life, you have to fold. It doesn't matter that another guy called and it turns out you would have rivered your Full House. You made the right play with the information available to you at the time.

If you start chasing these types of hands you will lose a lot of money very quickly.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friend, you are not alone, many of us have difficulty giving up, especially when the hand is good. But bos folds are more important than the raises. See flop is good, but you have to understand that not every flop worth being seen, let the villain join chips.

Folding in Poker