Is it correct open raise with pocket threes's in middle position?

Dkerridge14

Dkerridge14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think about it?

In regards to this matter it depends on the people who are to act behind and massively who is in the blinds.
If you have people calling tight behind you then it’s not going to be so profitable but then if you have some players more on the fishy side in the blinds that can make this a little better because you will be ahead most of the time vsblinds, just proceed with caution and make sure you don’t get caught with being to aggressive when you miss. Cbet and then if they do continue, proceed with that caution. If you hit that set and it’s a fish within the blinds, well it’s safe to say you are about to get paid.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
It is clear that we must consider some factors to determine if we open a hand with "33" in the middle positions ... However if we have a deep stack of chips and we are at a table with passive players ... if it is a good choice to open with "33" "

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The biggest factor to consider is what kind of people are at your table. That'll decide for me whether I'll raise or fold.

W

windsonkam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I will not raise, pocket 3 too easy to be beaten.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In a tournament if its late stages I would. Early stages I would limp be more conservative.