makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Keep on playing as much as you can. It is the best school!

B

Broon1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're y really serious hire the best coach you can afford

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nobody reaches the top of the pyramid by putting SOME effort to it. Only those who seek to reach the destination almost mindlessly. If you want to be a master - work on it like a crazy person. THen some results will show up. There is no other way.

D

DAN N PUPS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
read some articles , books, watch videos but i just can't play like a professional XD.....any help?

Practice. Pay attention. Pick a 3-5 second time limit and stick with it. (how long you look at your cards before you decide what to do). (or online when your turn count and use exactly the same time ALWAYS. ONCE THE TABLE IS USED TO YOUR TIME, YOU CAN USE THIS TO bluff.)

If you want to learn more, respond to this post and I will teach you some basics.

BEST OF LUCK!

Toymaker0G

D

DAN N PUPS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
learning by doing

read some articles , books, watch videos but i just can't play like a professional XD.....any help?

Practice. Pay attention. Pick a 3-5 second time limit and stick with it. (how long you look at your cards before you decide what to do). (or online when your turn count and use exactly the same time ALWAYS. ONCE THE TABLE IS USED TO YOUR TIME, YOU CAN USE THIS TO BLUFF.)

If you want to learn more, respond to this post and I will teach you some basics.

BEST OF LUCK!

Toymaker0G