I just need some re-assurance or a telling off..?

The Messiah

The Messiah

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
He was offering 70/50?

ya thats wat he said to me anyway,i responding saying "wat".didnt reply after that comment.there was only €80 in the difference between first and second anyway so wasnt pushed in taking a deal.,didnt play my best heads up looking back at my play but was very happy with my final table play overall, dealt a cooler and that was that...

Don't take this personal. Which, along with my comment on ego, and your original misconception of position, and your OP are meant to try to get you to realize the whole poker world is bigger than you, and you might want to realize the game needs constant revision on each or our parts.

Any hand you post here is is in the "Tell Me Off" thread. If you want advice on how to play, or a more correct line of play, post those hands in the hand analysis section.

And certainly don't get defensive about advice you get here.

i seem to be perceived as some1 who takes everything to heart,thats not the case,just find it hard sometimes to accept other peoples comments when they dont back them up with any solid information..so therefore dont take them that serious..

OMGITSOVER9K

OMGITSOVER9K

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tell me he meant 70/30, or you lost to someone who can't count.

The Messiah

The Messiah

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
ud say count id say typed..
ud say lost id say collered.

The Messiah

The Messiah

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Im at the final table of the $10554 gtd if you want to rail me...5277 entrants...$2.20 buy in...

The Messiah

The Messiah

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Im at the final table of the $10554 gtd if you want to rail me...5277 entrants...$2.20 buy in...

6th for $340.80

well of course the worst player at the final table takes it down.what a DONK,just goes to show really that any1 can win these tournaments..am at the moment i feel lk i played a good game,but got a rotten seat(rite in the middle of the 3 cheap leaders) were 1 of them(the winner) kept playing extremely aggressive.he just bullied the table,the 2 short staked players in the final table of course doubled up with the weakest hands twice which made every1 pretty much on level chips,then it was a complete shootout as the blinds were ridiculous compared to our stakes,we couldnt see a flop..if we were all deeper i think i would of done better than 6th.as some of the play was just lol even with the last .5% of the field(26 players).there was massive jumps as you could expect in the final table,and it would of been lovely just to take down the tournament for $1652.62 after the long grind..another day.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6th for $340.80

well of course the worst player at the final table takes it down.what a DONK,just goes to show really that any1 can win these tournaments..am at the moment i feel lk i played a good game,but got a rotten seat(rite in the middle of the 3 cheap leaders) were 1 of them(the winner) kept playing extremely aggressive.he just bullied the table,the 2 short staked players in the final table of course doubled up with the weakest hands twice which made every1 pretty much on level chips,then it was a complete shootout as the blinds were ridiculous compared to our stakes,we couldnt see a flop..if we were all deeper i think i would of done better than 6th.as some of the play was just lol even with the last .5% of the field(26 players).there was massive jumps as you could expect in the final table,and it would of been lovely just to take down the tournament for $1652.62 after the long grind..another day.

Congrats on a nice cash.

If I may suggest, try to stop thinking things like 'what a DONK'. That donk just beat you, and outplayed you. While you might think he made funky decisions, on that day they played out for him. Give your villains some credit, especially the one that make final tables.

We do not all play the same style, and on that day his style prevailed better than your style. Again, goes to that ego thing.

But again, congrats on a nice finish.

When you are looking for folks to rail, please include the site and your username, maybe the tourney name or number.

The Messiah

The Messiah

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats on a nice cash.

If I may suggest, try to stop thinking things like 'what a DONK'. That donk just beat you, and outplayed you. While you might think he made funky decisions, on that day they played out for him. Give your villains some credit, especially the one that make final tables.

We do not all play the same style, and on that day his style prevailed better than your style. Again, goes to that ego thing.

But again, congrats on a nice finish.

When you are looking for folks to rail, please include the site and your username, maybe the tourney name or number.

thanks very much.
will do in the "future"
yes i must admit he was the most fearless and just played and bullied every1 including myself.he got crippled twice and just went all in with >25% hands when he was short staked and rightly so but its just he sucked out big time,thats the bit that was annoying,i suppose i just referred to extreme aggrresive play as donkish play and that is indeed not the case.Its always disappointing though when you go so deep and dont take it down,as you feel lk you deserved too.but looking back at the final table, his play was 100% correct as he saw a load of nits at the FT and took advantage of it.obviously a spur of the moment comment..

qwerrk

qwerrk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not posted at CC in an age!! Been missing poker more & more and thought to peek in and just happened upon this recent thread. Doh!

Oh my! Son of god, wtg on the cash but you have sooooo much learning to do, maybe starting with learning how to take advice. You seem practiced at backpedaling but fail to realize that massaging your ego doesn't represent progress of any sort. I fear you'll just rationalize away any poker advice I could offer so I'll simply offer some personal advice -- let this thread die and become buried by never posting anything new to it - the deeper, the better. Don't care what angle you look from, you're not painting yourself very pretty here.

Poker Tells