TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
check out an App called snap shove. This will tell you when and what to shove. Super powerful app and a must have for short stack play.

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main problem is in question actually. I've already posted a couple of times that your aim in MTTs mustn't be to hit ITM. What you get, a possible double buyin? Anyways, if you find yourself in situation like that, you should play exactly how you did in this specific situation, ofc push with pocket sixes if you are under 10bb. You were unlucky tho, but around 50% for you to win the most important hand just isn't enough...bubble phase is where YOU take adventage over small stack, push them harder and you might finish at the FT more often.

cheapseats76

cheapseats76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you were aiming for a min cash then I would have waited but I know the tourney you are talking about and they tighten up around the bubble. My advice would be to wait until the table folds to you preferably in later position and go all in with any hand down to 108o. It is a gamble and it is tough to pull the trigger but you have to make a move and if you wait too long the entire table just might call killing your chances even with AA. Good luck on the felts!

SHERMSTICK

SHERMSTICK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bubble Boy

Hello:

Good advice has been given to you on MTT play, in addition to that why don't you utilize the Great info on improving your game right here in the Strategy Articles Section. If you have the time there's free audio tapes and cheap books as well you can get offline. I think we ( All ) can strive to get better at poker, wishing you the best in your pursuit.

V/r,

SHERMSTICK

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was an unnecessary risk that you took ... you should have expected a strong hand like AA KK QQ AK to try to bend your stack ...