How to study poker when you do not have the tools?

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without insults...playing poker on your phone is like a rubber woman...

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
go to your local library, if they don't have a book in stock then they can bring one in for you!

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
practice is one of the most important in poker

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is impossible for me to study and improve my game since I do not have a computer, I play through my cell phone and the data collection programs are not compatible, I do not have friends with whom I can discuss my hands and even in the forums I can discuss them because they are not compatible programs that are used ... the only thing I have left is to write down the hand played and then review it but it does not make much sense since the only opinion I have is my own so it does not change anything vision on said play. I really need help or it will be impossible for me to improve

Stop trying to limit yourself and get creative. You could try your best to replay poker hands in your head and see where you went wrong. Read books, articles, cardschat forum learning section, youtube and you could also watch twitch tv steams.

B1731898

B1731898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand, if you have access to make a comment here, don't you have access to read other posts? There is a lot of knowledge right here in Cardschat.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can find tons of helpful poker videos on YouTube or Twitch.
Also you can make screen shots on your mobile phone with different situations and you can discuss with you friends based on those.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you can go to the library and find the information you need, you can buy books on tips for playing poker, as magazines, Newspapers, you can even find something on TV. Another option is of course to ask people to learn something new to share, to find some sort of Poker club in the city this is a cool +15 to the skill ) so learn, live and enjoy life! And be without a computer! After all, there are many offline tournaments where you can hone your skills, doing self-analysis of your game and yourself! Everything is in our hands and heads!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Obviously, it will be difficult for you to succeed and progress without a computer. But you can read books and gradually improve your skills even while playing on a smartphone.
Good luck.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are working on getting our own hand converter and replayer tool which would help you post hands here for review. :)

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Today you have the opportunity to discuss your hand here in the forum, I know it is advisable to have friends to talk about it, but depending on the willpower of those who want to learn, there are ways and means to learn.​

tealogic

tealogic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is impossible for me to study and improve my game since I do not have a computer, I play through my cell phone and the data collection programs are not compatible, I do not have friends with whom I can discuss my hands and even in the forums I can discuss them because they are not compatible programs that are used ... the only thing I have left is to write down the hand played and then review it but it does not make much sense since the only opinion I have is my own so it does not change anything vision on said play. I really need help or it will be impossible for me to improve

I'm in the same position as you buddy :(

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
By YouTube how to study through videos, and has several sites that make available free e-book many good I already downloaded a free

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Download the Poker Stove/CardsChat odds Calculator App.

Follow Doug Polk, Joe Ingram, Brad Owen, Gripsed Poker Training on Youtube.

Lots of good info on Poker from those guys.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Meet Sasi, a disabled man who carved a road through a hill in Kerala so he could go to work

https://www.thenewsminute.com/artic...through-hill-kerala-so-he-could-go-work-55320

sasi-13.jpg

C

Complx_Poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Buy and read "Kill Everyone, Advanced strategies for no-limit hold 'em poker tournaments and sit and go's" by Lee Nelson.

Thank me later ;)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a lot of things you can do to improve your game that do not cost money. You can review hands, you can watch poker videos, you can post hands in forums, and you can read about poker strategy.

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with you cellphone you can do a lot! you can read books, what videos on youtube and play on poker Apps! but i would recommend you to save some money and buy a computer later! with a big screen, like in computer, you can play more tables in the same time.