ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
You are starting? Do you know the basics, combinations, bluff, position?

Well, if you already know that, I recommend the cardchat poker course,
then participate in the freeroll events to make a good bankroll. It can last weeks to months depending on how far you want to go and how patient you are in tournaments.

then participate in events and pay tables good luck!

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can start in poker by playing with friends, watching videos on YouTube and then playing for fictitious money online. Once you complete those steps, the next level is to start studying so that you can start playing for real money.

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Learn the basics by watching some tutorials (there are a lot of them free online). Play some free games on different sites (Ggpoker offers 0.25 $ daily free gift and 1$ Saturday. Learn from every mistake and turn every loss into a valuable lesson. Then watch some advanced tutorials... Always manage your bankroll and have fun along the way.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thanks for all possible tips

Welcome to our

Thanks for all possible tips.
Welcome to our community. There are several ways and I’ll try to help you quickly:
There are poker courses and podcast that may help you begin with, as others have already said.
You can begin searching the entire forum for posts about strategy and learning for example.
You can make an account on a poker room and begin games that you don’t have to deposit, such as Play Money tables.
If you keep participating here in the forum you will be granted exclusive access to freerolls, which is a good way to begin building your bankroll.
I hope it had helped you and if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask or create another thread.
Thanks for posting, we hope to see you around more times!
I noticed you are a dear Brazilian comrade! If you have any problems with language send me a private message, or there is a thread for Portuguese speakers/writers.
Enjoy yourself!

Last edited:
franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Learn a lot, all games are experience and we have to learn about that!

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thanks for all possible tips.
I would say to start by building a bankroll by playing the Cardschat freerolls, which are amazing in terms of prize pools.
But now most importantly, before you start playing Cardschat freerolls, follow the guidelines below exactly.
1 - Go to a church near your house and ask the priest to bless you.
2-Ask the priest if possible to go to his residence, and ask him to bless your computer.
3 - Take all your lucky charms and saints of your devotion and put them around your computer.
4 - Light some candles for your guardian angel.
5 - Place a glass of water and some tranquilizer pills next to your computer.
Trust me you will need all of that and more if you want to be happy playing CC freerolls.🤪😁🤣

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My advice is to go slowly, before you deposit and so on, I recommend that you see the different Apps and tutorials, try it in fictitious money or frerroll and then, depending on the results you have, start with a deposit. cc has an interesting 30-day tutorial.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Get to know poker sites, see tips from pros, and play cheap tournaments. Don't play for fake money. It is good to see reviews of games.

Watch the Youtube Channel about poker. In brazil there is a very interesting channel for beginners.

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Start learning the basics of Poker. Here in Cardschat you can learn a lot, link: https://www.cardschat.com/poker/strategy/become-a-winning-poker-player/

Of course you can learn from other platforms, Youtube for example.

After you learn the basics, start playing micro SNGs. I recommend SNG $0.25, 45 players on-demand. From there you can learn different styles, adjust your game in different phases of the game, etc.

And remember, you always need to keep growing, evolving, not just on poker...

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think you should start with training videos watching a lot of games from professional players to understand the basics of poker to understand how to play and practice a lot at a poker room with free tournaments

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
study a lot. through the online courses of some players. and practice a lot, until you reach the professional.

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
it is not difficult to start playing poker. but it's hard to stop playing poker.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To begin with, it is enough to get acquainted with the rules of the game, with the basic theory, and you can start playing in freerolls)