Status
Not open for further replies.
Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I guess I'll never be a REAL poker player because I don't shuffle my chips. Yes, I know all the "stupid girlie poker player" comments are coming, but I'll admit it.

I don't want to mess up my nails.

Stupid girlie...poker...player.

In all seriousness, your nails wouldnt get touched if ya shuffle them right! Wont bother your nails :cool: :D :eek:

F

Friendlygal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ha well we have to shuffle a lot of b.s. in life so :p

Genso Hikki

Genso Hikki

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stupid girlie...poker...player.

In all seriousness, your nails wouldnt get touched if ya shuffle them right! Wont bother your nails :cool: :D :eek:

The key phrase there though is "if ya shuffle them right!"

Trying to learn has caused me enough expensive repairs, thank you very much ;) .

sk8rfrmvicecity

sk8rfrmvicecity

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i can get about 16 thats about it . i never really shuffle stacked them really well until i went deep into a winstar tourney in oklahoma about four monthes back . heh

Insomniac_1006

Insomniac_1006

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is def. about practice. I have a chip stack at home, and at work. any time I am thinking, I just reach for the stack.

I just went up to ten the other day. When I was thinking about it, it was a mess. But then I absent mindedly reached for the stack and started shuffeling.

It is pretty cool. When playing in person, if I start shuffeling, others will start, if they know how. It is a tell that the person has spent some time working on their game. But then again, it could just be someone who is trying to quit smoking and has used chip shuffeling as something to do with their hands. but I ramble...and am prone to loose connections.

KingNothing4

KingNothing4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i cannot see the video, but i would really like to learn how to do this...maybe ill just need to go to youtube myself

Insomniac_1006

Insomniac_1006

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The link seems to be working. Maybe try clicking it again?

skd1337

skd1337

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FAO: kingnothing4

i know its a self plug (which is a hell worthy trespass) but in my sig there is a link to my youtube page with 10 tutorials teaching poker chip tricks. Try looking some of those up, I start with the basics (shuffle and finger flips) and work up to the difficult ones (butterfly and knuckle rolls).

you have to be able to comprehend my deep yorkshire accent - further proof not all us brits talk like the queen!

Genso Hikki

Genso Hikki

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But then again, it could just be someone who is trying to quit smoking and has used chip shuffeling as something to do with their hands.

You know if you think it would work for quitting smoking it might be worth the messed up nails...

skd1337

skd1337

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you shuffle the chips correctly nails shouldn't matter to much, i dont remember her name but there is a high stakes poker player who is a woman with big nails and she seems to manage.

what is her name, it is really going to bug me now, she looks kinda asian with dark hair?

Genso Hikki

Genso Hikki

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, I know. The problem is that I can't do it correctly and everytime I've attempted to learn I've busted up my nails. I'm just not a very coordinated person. heck, I can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

skd1337

skd1337

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol, i now see the problem. maybe try experimenting with other tricks that dont hammer your nails? thumb flips and chips twirls should be pretty safe :D

I wish I couldn't walk and chew gum... it sounds fun

Insomniac_1006

Insomniac_1006

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll be you are talking about Evelyn Ng.

Sure, you can ride a bike with high heels on, but it is probably easier if your feet actually touch the peddels when you are first learning to ride a bike.;)

TrentsMomm

TrentsMomm

Hidin' Out
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Sure, you can ride a bike with high heels on, but it is probably easier if your feet actually touch the peddels when you are first learning to ride a bike.;)

^^^^I like it! When you think about it like that, it puts everything in perspective.

Well, I am right handed and I have learned to shuffle 6 with my left hand (short nails). So, I decide to cut off my nails on my right hand and now I wish I didn't because I just cannot do it with my right hand. Oh well, practice, practice, practice!!!

skd1337

skd1337

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I dont think its here because she invented the butterfly trick if my memory serves me correctly. The person I am talking about is from California and plays high stakes cash lots. I think here name mught be Pham or something like that?

Lipe110

Lipe110

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's great, all the videos are really helpful, time to get practicing :D

M

MAX101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats great, I always wanted to learn how to do that Thanks Insomniac !!!:D

Insomniac_1006

Insomniac_1006

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any time.

shuffeling 10 now, pretty much with out a hitch, except I still tend to grab 4 at a time, sometimes.

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im finally at 16, and ive been here for awhile cuz its too big of a stack for my hands, I can do 16 but I tried 18 and 20 and its too awkward.

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool or like, how cool? cool-cool? or just semi-quazi cool?

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The key phrase there though is "if ya shuffle them right!"

Trying to learn has caused me enough expensive repairs, thank you very much ;) .

I sat to the left of a lady in Vegas one night and she was shuffling through 10 or better stacks with 1/2 inch manicured talons with ease.

Scared the hell out of me.

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sat to the left of a lady in Vegas one night and she was shuffling through 10 or better stacks with 1/2 inch manicured talons with ease.

Scared the hell out of me.

lol manicured TALONS!

Id be scared too

bigslick73

bigslick73

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
nice vids ... I'll try and get some practice in , guess there are other areas of my poker that could do with practice too , if u know what i mean LOL

BabyShoes

BabyShoes

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think its here because she invented the butterfly trick if my memory serves me correctly. The person I am talking about is from California and plays high stakes cash lots. I think here name mught be Pham or something like that?

Nice vids on YouTube, man!

Your answer is [SIZE=-1]Xuyen Pham aka Bad Girl...:)[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poker Chips - History of Chips