how to rise from the ground

bellybuster7

bellybuster7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raised with "zero", your question Mona in two versions set out:
1. For me, a "Zero" means UTB At least $ 10 at the box office, with a pseudo-capital can literally just a few times to raise their capital. How do this? In no case do not play on cash tables, the reason is that at the start you want as quickly as win money as possible, and think now I'll come to the table and will every day to win a certain amount (although there is need to know how dispose of his bankroll - to consider your money and table settings, which will sit smolblaynd and bigblaynd), and so unable to manage the bankroll, you can lose a couple of minutes your for example $ 10, or just do not have the patience, and come into the passion, that in any case you will have to minus. My suggestion to you in assuring the case only play in tournaments (sit en go 1-2 table or regular tournaments with small buy-ins from $ 1 prize 2000 drllaro and more)!
2. Zero dollars at the box office, I think it is certainly UTB you mean, because that's what I'll tell you, this beautiful site will help you climb it with "0" and start-up capital. Just watch out for all the shares and existing committers PokerStarter, pokerstars and ofc Cardschat. freerolls presented this site such as Poker Open Skill League - play make points in the past month and wins the prize money in mind. Then, another proposal from a starter "headhunting" read the rules of the game and fight for the prizes, all depends on you and on your ability to play poker. PokerStars gives you the opportunity to participate in a variety of freebay, freerolls, tickets for scoolpass.:jd4: :jd4:
This purely my advice, can someone be intresting:) , I did not force. Personally, I got up from the ground in regular freerolls and after tournaments with a buy-in of 1-4 dollar. and fell back to zero. Good luck and less bad beats

write your poker history:Д
and sorry for my bad english:Д :Д :интернет: