How reliable is pair of QQ or pair of kk

chacaito

chacaito

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning, well, I made this post because, just today they threw me allin preflo and I had qq and when I see the villain's cards he had a9 and it literally came out on the flop aa953, yesterday something similar happened to me I had kk and the villain He had 56 of the same suit and he got 89kaj And he makes me a flush, please how reliable are those pairs, because I really hate those occasions, or I don't know if I don't have to go allin preflop with kk qq and wait for the flop to see what comes up:mad:

Last edited:
H

Holdem Tycoon

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cardschat offers a poker school. provides you with info that can allow you to make more profitable decisions over time. Position is power. Bet size and raises are even more important online, most times, in my opinion. Sometimes you have to fold those hands, either pre or post flop.

Yesterday I tried to trap bb with pair of kings. He turns a str8. Not much you can do sometimes.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to depend

depends a lot on how the cards are coming on the table more for allin pre flop none for hands it's 100% reliable that you will win even if you don't come out with AA you sure have a 100% chance of winning the game the correct 3depending on how many BB you have is to raise preflop and see what's coming up on the table.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
QQ or KK very strong hands pre flop

Good afternoon everyone, how reliable is QQ or KK, they are very strong hands pre flop and post flop depending on the board they start to lose value or not the secret in poker is to play your hand according to the value that this hand has or according to what you are representing. There are poker softwares that play poker perfectly, what to do not to make mistakes or make as little mistakes as possible is to study these hands on the most different boards, knowing who you are playing against is also very important. In the micro limits both in cash game and in Mtts when I have KK or QQ and it hits a low board ex 2 5 8 and I apply a Cbet and the villain checkraises the probability is very high that the villain has 2 pair or trips, what is the correct play when you have QQ or KK and check-raise villain on this low board? I made a lot of mistakes, but the correct play is the call and evaluates the turn if villain bets again too high and can easily fold. QQ or KK, is to study and seek knowledge to play these hands and others correctly, this knowledge that makes you a quality player.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love such a game pair of cards as KK. However, I don't go all-in right away. And if an ace falls on the board, then I easily discard these cards with further large bets from other players.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There is no reliable hand in Poker.
You should look at the cards you are dealt and play by looking at what other players at the table are doing. QQ and KK: If you are dealt these cards it should raise significantly. Who will pay what?
AA, A? another pocket pair. If an A comes on the flop you have to be very careful if you don't want to stretch your legs outside...

I

ICU1234

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing is guaranteed, it gambling

I'm betting for sure. On one site I have noticed almost every time I have pocket premium pairs that every flop has a over card and a under pair on the flop. Doesn't mean they hit those cards but most of the time their luck has it they hit. Coincidence maybe. But I geta laugh now when it happens. Stay thirsty my friend.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If your opponent has a lot more chips than you, he can afford to go all in with those cards you mention, then it's up to you to call with your pairs, and make sure you're getting into a bingo game.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning, well, I made this post because, just today they threw me allin preflo and I had qq and when I see the villain's cards he had a9 and it literally came out on the flop aa953, yesterday something similar happened to me I had kk and the villain He had 56 of the same suit and he got 89kaj And he makes me a flush, please how reliable are those pairs, because I really hate those occasions, or I don't know if I don't have to go allin preflop with kk qq and wait for the flop to see what comes up:mad:

If you think your opponent will get all in with JJ, TT, 99, AK then you are leaving money on the table by not getting all in with your KK and QQ preflop.

Always ask 'what range of hands is my opponent willing/capable of making this bet with' and then proceed accordingly.

If you ever want to check the math of such a spot, then a program like equilab is great for doing these sorts of calculations

It's available for free here: https://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-software-tools/equilab-holdem/ :joyman:

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Elucidating the reliability of pocket pair may actually be the hardest part of poker.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play with QQ and KK preflop 99%, postflop and by the time I decide how I'm going to take into account villain and supported even then I know I'm going to be beaten in different situations and the variance of the game

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here the conversation changes, as it remains a strong hand, but the data differ in the way it is played, what can be with the opponent, your position at the table, and many data. It is better to read on poker.