how to play against people who play everyhand

RaizeR1205

RaizeR1205

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This happened to me the other day on Bovada. I was getting destroyed. I even had people on there rooting for me because they all seen the beats I was taking.

I lost 5 buyins at 05./10.NL It was almost funny at a point. So I stopped playing for a day I got my 10 bucks from Bovada with the poker points. Now Once I get home I plan on destroying those who beat me. (I can dream right) :rolleyes:

Anyways, don't let the game get to you, those players can make you tilt. Honestly I think when we come on here and vent, we sort-of are tilting. Goodluck at the tables! :)

Michael Paler

Michael Paler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You ever had a run of good cards/plays and they held up each time? Sure you have. Well, this is actually no different, only he was doing it with horrible cards/plays and they are holding up.

Now, ask yourself this - Which one is going to make the most money in the long run? Good cards/plays (if they hold or not) or garbage/bad plays (if they hold or not)?

Of course, the Good cards/good plays will make far more in the long run. He will think he is good, and that will inspire him to continue to play like this. Someday, you are going to catch one of these guys and they are not going to win each hand, but will still continue to play like a loon.

So, cheer up. You have the way best of it, if not now, you soon will.

J

jcdagenius

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best thing to do is tighten your range and 3 bet more often and you will really see the game change. I don't think you should be just playing back at a maniac with weak hands that he can easily make you fold.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You have not told us where you are playing or what stakes. If online, make sure you write yourself notes. Include the date, and stakes.

How come I read where they wrote PKR & 4nl?

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well my advice is, to not start play same style as he plays. So do not start to play every hand or much more than normal. Just wait for cards and it will come. And ofcourse dont bluff him, cause he will call you 90% of the time :)

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i mean, right now im at a table where the guy who has 9 dollars is playing everyhand, he had 3 dollars when i joined.

you raise he calls, you miss and he wins. you cant c-bet him because he calls.
then when you hit top pair, he has two pair or a flush.
raising to 4x 5x and he calls with k2 suited.

my god how do i beat this guy?
im playing tight.

and dont say keep playing tight and aggressive because i miss more than i hit and he knows this and is just reraising me, i cant call with air.

im at a loose end with these people.

they dont work on logic/. :argh:

EDIT! He never raises. always flat calls the bb

Callingstations are very good players...for me. :) Just wait for a cool hand and value bet... But dont try to hunt him at all costs. If you dont have good hand against him, just give up. Then others will terminate him.

A

Atari

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with the other posts on strategy. Their luck will run out fast you will find.
goodluck.gif

glenn6971

glenn6971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Variance can be frustrating. Keep on grinding and eventually the variance will turn around for you.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands