Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I take the train everyday for a total of 1 hour a day to work, I always have a poker book with me to go over different stuff. Right now my focus is the mental game and getting some better pre- and post-game habits in place, so I can use it as a more effective tool to direct my focus on improving my weaknesses.

Right now my mental game is behind my technical game, and it is preventing me from progressing as fast as I could with the time I put in :)

How much time are you dedicating per day and per week to poker?

DegenerateSheep

DegenerateSheep

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BE
Chips
How much time are you dedicating per day and per week to poker?
I would say probably around 15-20 hours per week. It's something I'm very passionate about, and I aspire to be a great player one day :)

M

mcbeaker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
More important than the time you put into learning is the learning itself. To put it simply, memorizing charts doesn't win you anything significant these days. What is important in this regard is understanding why charts exist. Good poker players know the textbooks by heart, but they don't play according to them, they take advantage of the fact that other players play according to them. If you understand the game, you can see the motives behind why others play the way they do. You learn when to win pots with weak hands and when to fold with strong hands.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I prefer to learn from previous mistakes that happened to me
Fool me once ☝️ Same on you fool me twice shame on me thank you 🙏 for your comment
More important than the time you put into learning is the learning itself. To put it simply, memorizing charts doesn't win you anything significant these days. What is important in this regard is understanding why charts exist. Good poker players know the textbooks by heart, but they don't play according to them, they take advantage of the fact that other players play according to them. If you understand the game, you can see the motives behind why others play the way they do. You learn when to win pots with weak hands and when to fold with strong hands.

Thank you 🙏 for your comment.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I try to watch the reviews a lot and analyze the plays at each table position and tournament phase.

X

Xcalibur

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It is better to learn from others' mistakes. You're doing the right thing. And I'm very lazy to train, but I'm striving for it

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I spend 1-2 hours a day studying to become better, I advise everyone to study every day for 1-2 hours will help in the future

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I spend 1-2 hours a day studying to become better, I advise everyone to study every day for 1-2 hours will help in the future
And guys Gallarado777 is a very strong 💪 player if he said it just believe me studying 📚 won’t Hurt 😢. Thank you 🙏 Gallarado777 for your comment I care about my community and I expect the cards chat community to be among the best poker players in the world 🌎. We talk about poker all day every day so we should be among the best. I am following you G man .

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
It is better to learn from others' mistakes. You're doing the right thing. And I'm very lazy to train, but I'm striving for it
lol 😂 thank you for your comment

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
And guys Gallarado777 is a very strong 💪 player if he said it just believe me studying 📚 won’t Hurt 😢. Thank you 🙏 Gallarado777 for your comment I care about my community and I expect the cards chat community to be among the best poker players in the world 🌎. We talk about poker all day every day so we should be among the best. I am following you G man .
thank you for your kind words i would play better but since the games of our forum are very late in my time of my country i cant play too tight to win more sometimes i have to play more aggressive to end the session faster but still very thankful for such words in the future we will prove to everyone that we have very strong players in our forum, everything will be shown by time and our diligence

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
thank you for your kind words i would play better but since the games of our forum are very late in my time of my country i cant play too tight to win more sometimes i have to play more aggressive to end the session faster but still very thankful for such words in the future we will prove to everyone that we have very strong players in our forum, everything will be shown by time and our diligence
Love ❤️ thank you 😊