How many poker books have you studied and which book is the most expensive?

dangbaonguyen93

dangbaonguyen93

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
How many poker books have you studied?
Among all the books studied, which was the most expensive?
Poker - a game of mathematics, luck or perseverance?
8/10 Vietnamese people always criticize "textbooks" and always have a catchphrase: The one who eats money is the right one. Are you among them?

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have several books on Poker and have Read all of them. Most are bought as Gifts of Family and Friends, So I don't know which is the most expensive, but there are some that have given me some much needed advice on the game, While others are more like Biographies of the Writer, One of the most interesting was called "Ghost's at the Table" Which goes into the History of Poker in the USA. from the days of the Wild West, Right up to present Day and the World Series event.
One of my least favourite books was Barry Greenstein's "Ace on the River" and I understand why he gives a copy away when he is eliminated from a Tournament, (he can't sell them).
My most favourite books was Doyle Brunson's "Super System " and a book called "The Mammoth Book of Poker" which goes into the many different Poker formats in depth and I learned about different formats I have never heard of , let alone played.

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of my least favourite books was Barry Greenstein's "Ace on the River" and I understand why he gives a copy away when he is eliminated from a Tournament, (he can't sell them).
The LOL smiley for this nice sentence.

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Zero. Since I play poker there was already the internet.

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah me too, zero books. Although I should probably read some, but at this point I dont have a lot of time, maybe later on.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I haven't read a single book related to poker. A friend of mine highly recommended Jared Tendler's book, The Mental Game of Poker, and I plan to read it at some point, however, I just can't find the time to do so at the moment.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, or by Happiness, I didn't read any book by Poker... Sometimes I only watching the interesting and useful, by my opinion, videos about Poker,
and further I try to have more Practice Game in the different types of Poker!