How long you play poker?

DallaS

DallaS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker about 10 years, with interruptions. In general play pokerstars and 888poker. the biggest win in the 888 top1 1 $ (180 $) ..

A

Ametist17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play Poker years 6-7. The most favourite and only))) is poker stars! The biggest prize about $800

A

Ametist17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was a break about a year! Really fell in a bottom! Also has decided to withdraw money and to take a break. Now desire to play and win is even more!

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play two or three hours a day or a long tournament, I do not want it to become addiction

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing for 3 years, but with interruptions.

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I playing 8 years in poker. Im 21 years old :D

ritmos

ritmos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker for many years, but I play only for fun.
My first, best and favorite poker room has been Rosso Poker....
Now I play at PS, 888, ACR, Betsafe.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I was playng poker since 2008 but I was a little fish,you know I was scared , limping always preflop , participated only in freerolls etc.I solely knew the poker rules and nothing more!

I stoppped playing entirely in 2011. After that I was hanging out with a colleague who was playing and he did ok at the tables. And he was the motive to start again in 2015! After that I started playing more seriously.The bad thing is that I can't move up to stakes since I don't have the proper bankroll.But I would do it sooner or later!! I purchased a tracking program as well and I opened two more account in two different clients than Pokerstars. And the journey continues....

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played recreation ally for years. Live and online, In the last year, I was injured and so I decided that if I wanted to have any extra money I was going to have to get better at poker.

I am getting long-winded!! The answer is I have been playing poker for over 20 years

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im 48 started playing poker at nine years old with domino's pizza owners so close to 40 years online came on 2003 won first tournament ever played freeroll on americas cardroom won 3000 and sports bet it up to 5k never looked back

now im disabled see what poker does for me right now playing for fun enjoy it is only place i feel really at home is a poker table room

met some of the greatest people in my lifetime through poker:) am honored by that

for the people here and in the poker world it really is a family:)

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have been playing poker since i was about 16 years old. I usta to play on a site name noblepoker.com at the time, since they have closed ive been playing on pokerstars. Play between 3-6 hours a day every day in the week. I also play on 888 Poker but i prefer the GUI of pokerstars,just seems better well done, better visual quality but i dont mind playing on 888 poker

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing online poker since 2009.,first on Facebook with play money on Zynga.In 2009. there were many online poker rooms that offered freerolls,so after Zynga I started playing those.

P

peteashes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
since 2013, on pokerstars with 2 big gaps due to work and new baby, have got back playing since jan this year and so much too learn, just started on acr and won a free roll last night, 4 hours for $2.50 lol, but the experience was worth way more

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
since 2013, on pokerstars with 2 big gaps due to work and new baby, have got back playing since jan this year and so much too learn, just started on acr and won a free roll last night, 4 hours for $2.50 lol, but the experience was worth way more

Congratulations man!That was a nice win!! Sometimes I play those freerolls as well.The prize it small but I have a lot of fun when I make a deep run there. Maybe I will you at the tables. Welcome to the CC community :)

B

BreakTheBeard

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a lot of poker from 2005 to 2011 and belonged to several training sites. After my money got snaked I quit playing up until recently. Now I'm trying to get back into it, unfortunately I'm having trouble depositing. I play on ACR and ignition.

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have been playing poker for 11 years for me poker is the best

pashkawell

pashkawell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play online poker for 4 years. My biggest win of$82.

B

Bagdalac4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker more than two years and I must say that I am not bad poker player. I am satisfied with my earnings from poker.

M

Mike D_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started to play poker 3 months ago :)

jarre1977

jarre1977

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I`m playing in Pokerstars. I started in 2009, and I still know how to it properly.But I'm patient, one day I will win a big tournament.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing in 2008, when i watched peter eastgate take home 9 Million dollars (whew). So ive been playing for 9 years now and still a donk.... hehehe