How to keep the advantage

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to maintain the advantage and not lose all the chips? often there was such a situation, a good place in the bank and very soon I lose the advantage of what to do in such situations

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Luka22guro! Advantage it's not constant thing: advantage, as is coming, so and go away!.. Hence, if You lost advantage,
necessary to try get his again... The third is not given! Because Poker is very dispersive Game... Poker is as roller coasters!..
That's all! So, go ahead! And Good Luck!

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How to maintain the advantage and not lose all the chips? often there was such a situation, a good place in the bank and very soon I lose the advantage of what to do in such situations
In such situations, in my opinion, you absolutely cannot play with junk. Just be patient and use only good opportunities, unnecessary risk will only lead to losses.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Easiest way would be to sit out for a while cause that way you cant exit even with good cards ...

TaNIAnT

TaNIAnT

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Just waiting for good opportunity to win with good hands, often myself try to win something with mediocre hands and lose quite an amount of bank

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In today's poker world, you have to be good at all aspects of the game to make good money. You need to be able to 3-bet correctly, counter 3-bets, barrel, read hands and much, much more. And the higher you climb the limits, the stronger and stronger your opponents will become in all these areas. If you play tables with really awkward opponents, where there are very few recreational players, and these awkward opponents are well trained, then think about what you can do better than them? They know when and how to 3-bet, they know when and how to balance, they know when and how to apply pressure.There are a huge number of psychological obstacles that prevent us from playing our optimal poker (not technically optimal poker, but psychologically!), at the peak of our abilities. And one of the biggest obstacles is tilt.Poker is a game of you against them. And this means that first of all you must be able to understand yourself. Being a self-aware person and being able to analyze yourself, you will be able to understand what exactly makes you lose your balance, what makes you tilt, and what you can do to get back on the right path if you do get off track.

T

tiptools

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
There is no way to maintain the advantage because the luck factor is immeasurable.
Even great players do not manage to win all the time. Precisely for this reason.

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
In such situations, in my opinion, you absolutely cannot play with junk. Just be patient and use only good opportunities, unnecessary risk will only lead to losses.
Why not?

Seems to me that its quite profitable for the lunatics who beat me on a daily basis calling with their junk

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
How do you gain an advantage and how do you lose it? I think if you have answered this question for yourself, then you also understand that you can never always have an advantage. In addition to the personal skills you have as a poker player, the luck factor also plays a role.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a coach who often would tell me "Look for a reason to play the hand". What he meant by this was to look for ways to exploit the villans - whether a villan folds to steals too much, the villan folds too much to cbets, the villan folds to 3b too much, etc, etc, etc.