How good a poker player are you? in scale of (1-10)

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seeing other players' qualifications, and how much to evolve to catch up with them and my current form, 3!

Infinity Objective

Infinity Objective

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
<div>I think not the best player in the world has a score 10</div><div>the perfection in the poker not exist !! .. ��������</div>

It's always on a sliding scale. You can be a 10, you drop to an 8, go up to 9. Phil Ivey, has a net worth of over $150mil in wins, endorsements, partnerships. At a time he was best in the world, cash games, underground games. Where he is at now, no clue, to say he was never a "10" for a period of time, pleeeeeaaaseeee!

To not point to a Phil Ivey, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Mike Tyson, Bill Gates any of these monsters in their respective fields in a respective period of time and when they have peeked sure they're a "10", they may not maintain it but yeh you give it to them.

You can lose hands, lose tournaments and still be a "10" in poker. In poker when you create such fear from your success alone that people are petrified of you before the cards are dealt, you're a "9" when they finish in 1st, "10".

Ready to re-calibrate your "8"?:cool:

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's always on a sliding scale. You can be a 10, you drop to an 8, go up to 9. Phil Ivey, has a net worth of over $150mil in wins, endorsements, partnerships. At a time he was best in the world, cash games, underground games. Where he is at now, no clue, to say he was never a "10" for a period of time, pleeeeeaaaseeee!

To not point to a Phil Ivey, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Mike Tyson, Bill Gates any of these monsters in their respective fields in a respective period of time and when they have peeked sure they're a "10", they may not maintain it but yeh you give it to them.

You can lose hands, lose tournaments and still be a "10" in poker. In poker when you create such fear from your success alone that people are petrified of you before the cards are dealt, you're a "9" when they finish in 1st, "10".

Ready to re-calibrate your "8"?:cool:

OK but 7 .. nothing less !!😂😂😂

Infinity Objective

Infinity Objective

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK but 7 .. nothing less !!&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;

Hey that's for you to say, I wouldn't evaluate you unless I watched you and you asked me to.

I just wanted to put it in perspective, expectations, self doubt, all terrible things. Be like a bullet, focused, emotionless, feel the game until you're like a psychic reading every everything, time, you're brain is peeked out and you just dominate.

I'm on your ass always because I think you have the traits of winner, and I like you a tiny bit, lol, ok maybe a bit more. I know I piss you off, it's ok, gonna ride you, me to the finish line babe. You put the effort, pride in. Just say mercy and I'll stop, but I'm always honest, push very hard, come back like thunder and lightening?

Last edited:
S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say an 8 but need to work on tilt issues mainly when online not live

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You say for humble?? or to confuse your opponents as said Iryna Stryzheuskaya?? 😂😂😂

Just being realistic. Against bad players, I'm good. Against good players, I'm bad. I know this from looking at my own hand histories, and from reading how better players here think about the game. Interestingly though, it seems the less I care about winning, the more I tend to win. Aggression is good. :)

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My number is 3, because I play for about 6 months every day. Before that I played recreational. Now I’m in serious learning mode and feeling progress every day.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
against players who I consider to be an 8 or 9 I would say I am about a 4 or 5... but vs. some of the 7 & 8's on here I'd say I'm an 11

One of the cool things about poker is... bad players don't know they're bad and many (most?) think they're much better than they actually are.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all this in your mind, if you think you are a winner what you'll be, but also have to take account the trajectory of tournaments won, and rewards cash you've won

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
This is my personal opinion, but I think we tend to 3!

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say a 5 I play low stakes and sometimes medium. Play about 2 sit and gos and a 1MTT a day and I cash every 2 days. 4 times a week I will make final table on sit and goes and 1nce every 3 weeks for the MTT but I will make the top 50 quite regular.
As yous say I am still learning and am improving all the time

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok.....

lets see....scale of 1-10........bout a .025:rolleyes:

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4/10 ....you get what you put in :top:

i dont put that much into it (learning, table time)

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is difficult to assess yourself. I think it's 6 points.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4/10 ....you get what you put in :top:

i dont put that much into it (learning, table time)
all here are very humble, but if you are here in CC you play well, i'm sure

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is good exactly when you do not abuse it, and live in real life and poker takes you a little time

S

Skillz2play

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m a profitable player, but everything is relative. Against the best poker players in the world, I’m probably a 4 or 5. But against the friends and acquaintances that I usually play, I’m a 9 or 10.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you regard yourself a good player?

If your answer is not, what do you think is missing in your game and what are your goals about poker?

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will say this. Itself should be loved and respected. So yes! I am a good player

K

Kkingpoker30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not good player either bad.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe I'm a good player, the fact is that I do not have much sample time to prove it, I hope that in the near future I'll show it, and if it does not happen, I need to change my game, and study every day more improve my game

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I am not a good player. I play like a donkey just get lucky sometimes.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
the truth if I think I'm good ... I'm not the best but I'm improving day by day ... I've set some goals and try to reach them ... for example this year I proposed not to invest money from my bag and try to build my bankroll playing freeroll .. and according to the bankroll that has to go playing at the cash tables according to the level that I can ..