How do you stay focused during a tournament (online)?

well_cap1302

well_cap1302

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have patience and try to keep concentration, tournaments usually last more than two hours, if you want a fast game can go at the cash tables, but be careful not to lose the bankroll.

PuMa8818

PuMa8818

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls are dangerous tournaments) But as I was convinced, there are maniacs in the tournament for $ 109. Just play your poker-flew, check how they played, draw conclusions and improve the game

VPTatiana

VPTatiana

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the greatest advice i ve ever heard is - watch ur opponent first, then cards..the most common problem for newbies that stops their development ..

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I stay writing down all the time.

VPTatiana

VPTatiana

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
and the psychological aspect ofc... keep patience and control ur emotions.. and always believe in urself:)

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
and the psychological aspect ofc... keep patience and control ur emotions.. and always believe in urself:)
Instead nowadays I am more balanced about my emotions, but I got tilted a lot of times and now it is harder to perceive it, my tilts doesn't make me loss as a few years ago. I'm not religious so I like to meditate with a calm music when I am not playing and when I am playing I want my eyes and my ears on the game... and notes and notes and notes...

xxxREAPERxxx

xxxREAPERxxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good thing about online poker is that you can multi table,so when you have a nice stack in 1 game you can focus more on just playing quality hands while you are playing in a new tourny at another table.