How do you play when you flop the nuts?

Nisnimnin

Nisnimnin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending on how the other players have been playing, I might slow play if they get scared by big bets or try to get aggressive and go all in if I know someone might call and double me up.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Against aggressive players, min bet and hope they read you as weak. Then, bet a bunch! Against tight players, slow play and hope they catch something.

N

notahead

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depends on so many factors what is nuts say have 10 10 board is 10 88 i don't want to play this one quick want give draws equity to get thier drawing dead but lets say different nutted situation say have kq 4 way pot last to act flop 10 J A in raimbow flop id advise so play flat flop if turn is dry possibly flat this one too but if it is flush heavy on flop gonna fast play as my hand is still suspect to get beat so will want to make my opponents pay to suck out so this can be such tricky spot as we also have to consider our opponents do they run big bluffs do they stack off barreling or do they pot control in position if this is case gonna want to be very aggresive

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
If I flop the nuts, I slow play trying to trap the Bluffers on, If no one bets then, I will tri bet and from there All in, of course. :ah4::kh4::jh4::10h4::qh4: