Chips
I think you need to do 3 Bet with AA

K

kishiru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im rising slowly pre flop and after flop im trying to 2x this what i bet in pre flop u know and after this im going all in. If somoene will rise pre flop or on flop u go all in.

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First always raise and re-raise a raise. Second never slow play then except in Bb. Because nobody figure it out. Third for me I call a all- in when is just 2 player at table. Not a multi player pot. And what is work great for me is all these receip in different place at table. You always want to be raised with pocket AA so you play that. GL to your game bro

vitja0101

vitja0101

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends on various situations! what position the number of players, and so on

Diegol

Diegol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
always raise or re-raise, the other day i was playing in a tournament and we where in the bubble, i had the small blind and i got pocket ases, the button made a raise, but was just for get the blinds, i just call and that was my mistake, the flop was 3 5 Q, and i bet, he calls, the turn 6, again i bet, he call, in the river i don't remember the card but i went all in and he call, he had 7 4, and won the hand with straight, he was a loose player but also he was making a lot of bluff, so for now on i raise or reraise pocket ases.

MarceloMC

MarceloMC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Push all-in in any position is the best way to play with AA.

S

SantasPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA I feel like gets cracked for me more often than not, no matter what kind of action I get, if I get any at all that is, more often than not every1 will fold, but when they don't they always get there on the river!!! What is with that?

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
You need to remember AA is the strongest hand pre-flop, but post-flop if villain(s) are are re-raising your action, you could easily be second best.
It is then dependent on your opponent's style and the range you put them on, as to how you continue.

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
alway is difficull play AA,Especiallyif you aremiddle or late position very often happens in tournamen I raise tribet and all players fold....

skavenger

skavenger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Impossible to tell you face ... run away from the ready answers, poker is much more than that ... depends on the aggressiveness of the table, the type of villain, his position, etc.

M

manrique78

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally I would shove on a low stack or 3x with 30+BB.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. Pray for another player raise all-in.

2.You can slowplay against aggressive players;
3. Be aggressive to decrease the number of opponents and chance of losing.; or
4. Allin pre-flop in freerolls or 1NL, 2NL, (....).

Now, if you're too passive you may run the risk of losing your hand to a flush, sequel, and other better hands.

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually raise about 4bb thats how i get called but remember you are also at risk i lost on AA many times so be carefull!

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't believe the number of replies at the top of this thread that said you should just open shove with aces. I thought the question was how to get value out of pocket aces. I don't think open shoving is the way to do it. Don't get me wrong, though. If there is any hand that I want to get all of my chips in before the flop with, it's pocket aces. I just don't think open shoving with them is the best way to get value out of them.

To me the correct way to play pocket aces is to raise enough to get the bingo players out, but not so much that it gives away the strength of your hand. I usually make it 3xbb + 1x for each limper in the pot ahead of me. If the pot is raised in front of me, then I'll 3-bet it to 2.5 X the original raise. If I raise and get 3-bet, then I will 4-bet and so on. Once there is enough in the pot for me to be satisfied if I were to take it down right there, or I feel that I have my opponent on the hook and they're not folding, then I pull the trigger and go all-in. I don't get cute after the flop. I'll go ahead and bet 1/2 to 2/3 of the pot. If I'm in position and my opponent leads out in front of me, I'm coming right over the top of them. No free cards. Nothing cheap. I'm not giving anyone any easy chances to chances to catch a card on me. After all, aces is just one pair.

Every now and this question comes back up. This is the advice that I have always given, because this is what has always worked for me.

psyho26

psyho26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pocket AA I never play call, only agressive raises up to the billing.. otherwise they are easy to beat

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
too many variables, but I agree on , its better to make little, than lose alot.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
We have to get into the pot looking for the best way to make the most of the favorable mathematical situation.and bring as few people into the pot as possible, so that our mathematical situation remains quite favorable, but without leaving the whole world behind. Which for me most of the time is all in.

P

Pawa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA I would go all-in, there were situations when I did rese, I was supported and collected two couples or the street, and all-in would frighten them.

Leko

Leko

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the position, BB, type of players. If the flop turn out cards that fit again I'll take for 1/3 the flop and I will continue to raise about 1/3 of the pot all the way. There is another variant that is to check and follow the opponent, the third is risky, go ALL IN.

but i don't like AA :))) i lose with this cards

B

bnasp2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, couple of basic ways:
- if you are under 10BB, just go all-in. any min-raise will be too obvious as monster.
- with normal stack, just make your usual preflop raise.
- with raise before you:
- 3-bet as usual with good cards
- limp only in case there is aggressive player behind you, with good chance he will try to squeeze.

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything depends on the stage of the tournament, the position on the table, stack size. In any case, it is not necessary to collect a lot of contenders. So I try to play AA aggressively. I believe that the aggressive play with strong hands, you get the maximum profit.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Minimum risk AA to play is all in,but value is minimal