preflop and postflop

do you reraise preflop with it ?

how aggressive are you with it ?

etc

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Rock Star
Awards
To answer simply> I play it aggressively. Raise preflop (no reraise), bet postflop.
However, much depends what players are at the table and what's the flop...

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Awards
For some reason it seems to me that for low pocket pairs, a set is more likely to reach a combination. But with a pair of kings or aces, it somehow reaches less often. Therefore, pocket tens are a good pair for me, and I can play more or less aggressively.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Awards
Pair of 1010 I play tight wait for the flop if I don't see a higher card, I push if someone has a higher pair bad luck but I always try hehehe .. greetings :eek:

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Awards
Depends. If I'm short stacked it's going in pre flop with pocket 10's. Usually I will raise or 3bet, but if there is a raise, reraise and all in ahead of me and I'm under icm pressure in a tourney, I might even fold them.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Awards
Hi.
Usually, in the middle or late stage of the tournament, I play very aggressively with pocket tens. In my opinion, aggressive play with such a hand gives me the best chance for a good result.

pokerace_1

pokerace_1

Rock Star
Medium strength pair. Bet big when you can, but know that odds are usually against you. Just like playing with fire. Some folks take precautions and know the dangers and some don't.GL!!!

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Awards
usually with average pairs I like to see the flop first :)and then reanalyze:)

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Awards
Against short all-in, and against those with more chips raise call. Well I mostly play bounty tournaments so..

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Rock Star
Awards
Pocket tens should be played aggressively, because if there are many participants in the hand, then you can play already post-flop. If you play with an average stack, then this is definitely all-in. If the stack is above average, then I think 5BB will be close enough to the hand.

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Awards
If the flop comes with cards higher than a pair of 10s. I give up the hand. If many players raise, before the flop I fold the hand. Usually when I'm dealt a pair of 10's, there's a 3 opponent at the table AL-IN.

Tredford

Tredford

Enthusiast
I always raise first in - AI if I have 1ess than 10bb.
If I don't hit another 10 or get a nice draw, I try to get to the river cheap.
If all the cards are below 10, I would play aggressive.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Awards
There are no bad hands to play in poker, there are bad player decisions. In the right situation and position, tens can play for all chips

MrrrRock

MrrrRock

Rock Star
depends on my bb's but im raising when im deep enough and calling to 3bet, all in when im shorty

A

afecho

Rock Star
Awards
It depends on so much, but for the most part I do play pocket tens aggressively, even going all in preflop depending on position, chip stack, etc.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Awards
If I'm in late position and someone raises I just tend to call, if they limp I just raise but I tend to be cautious with those cards.

L

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Awards
if I'm first in the hand, I make a bet of 2x the big blind.

if I have few chips, for example 10 BB I bet all, in a coinflip situation the pair of 10 plays well.

in some 3-bet situations I just call to see if I make my set on the flop.

N

No Bologna

Rock Star
Awards
Play Pocket Tens

I play em pretty much like any other pair. Raise preflop, or call a raise. Hope to hit a set, consider board texture, bet accordingly. If no set and no cards over 10 flop, consider pot size and bet half pot. If over cards show, consider player and make a decision depending on call or raise. Tread lightly and hope for the best.

T

tihomir_kula

Legend
Awards
I raise 3 times,but if overcard appears fold is not an exception.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Awards
Hi

I believe that it should be an aggressive game, making strong raises and being afraid at the table.

R

Recreationalplayer

Rock Star
Awards
I will 3 bet from Blinds against Cut off and Button Open. Against UTG and Hijack, I mostly call preflop.

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Awards
it all depends on many factors my chips position tournament stage if there is a re-raise or all in and what type of player did it.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Awards
Cash Games - Tight and, usually, flat calls.
Tourneys - Short stacked - Loose, usually shove | Deep stacked - Tight and, usually flat calls.