How do you know if plays are good or bad in general regardless of results?

Q

Quennie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Let me share my idea about this. It must be a win win situation on playing poker for me..when we talk about general results with this one...you already know yourself what was the real standing here... try to work more on the strategy that your doing and don't hesitate to push through with your aim to win.

PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Regardless of outcome here.. .why shove 100bb's in early levels? It's basically playing your hand face up (any decent player would put you on what?... AK no doubt). You'll be getting called by hands you're losing to whereas they'd more than likely just fold to a 3bet pre (77 - TT stuff).

.... disregard my sig. in this spot, lol

This speech coming from a person who once decided to call quadruple all-in with AKo in early stage? Yup, that makes real sense. If I DID get called by a pocket pair or a hand range within those areas that was ahead of my AK, then yes, I can actually know that I made a mistake. But that wasn't the case here.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This speech coming from a person who once decided to call quadruple all-in with AKo in early stage? Yup, that makes real sense. If I DID get called by a pocket pair or a hand range within those areas that was ahead of my AK, then yes, I can actually know that I made a mistake. But that wasn't the case here.

Firstly, I'm just stating my opinion (based on my experience)... how do you figure it's a speech (sounds like it has negative connotations).

Secondly, without including the situation in the hand I played, & then somehow relating it to this hand you've posted.... baffles me.

So you're saying.... If I did get called by a hand that was ahead of you, you can know that you made a mistake.. but if it wasn't.. then you didn't??? Typically You're Only going to get called by hands that beat you here.... and to risk 100bb's to win 3bb's makes zero sense.
I'd "suggest" learning how to play "post-flop" poker. If not, then perhaps turbo MTT's where the game is shove/fold fairly soon after it begins.