How do you handle "Bad Beat"?

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started play poker and my early game it's good i can catch my first 50$ from 10$ but when i lose two or three "boxes" i lose all.
¿how handle the "tilt" ?
psdt: I play only NL2.
psdt 2: sorry for my english im not good in this language.
Single-table tournament for 9 players lasting just over half an hour. First, I drew straight flush agaynst a full house . And then I lost with pocket aces to a pair of fours. Finally busted with a flush on the flop after a full house on the river. The desire to play disappeared immediately. It's a little comforting to know that I'm not the only one with similar problems.

Last edited:
Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The funny thing about this whole story is that usually, we get angry when we get a bad beat, now when it happens the other way around and we give someone a bad beat, we just celebrate because our card hit and not the villain's, bad beats are part of the game, get used to them, and you will see that your game will flow more smoothly.(y)

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
At the first moment, im a little bit angry. Sometimes i hit my couch with my hand. Then i try to analyze if there was a mistake or a could avoid the bad beat. In important tourneys i have some hours to fight with the situation.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands