How do you deal with the constant "All-in" player?

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wait, wait - and when you get the right hand - all in.
With a little luck, he is gone.

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I see such a table player being away for 5-10 minutes at that time such players lose chips.

D

dear7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait when I get good hand and do all in.

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have someone at my table that keeps going all in, I wait for certain hole cards like ak,aq,10 10 or higher pair and then make the call. Also if I don't feel like gambling with the hands I just mentioned, I might take a break from that game and play another game and wait for this type of player to get knocked out or for the site that I'm playing at to move me or shover to a new table.

M

mayoroftittycity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They can be frustrating but they are good for you. Even if you lose some uneven all ins against them you just have to remember thatyou want a player like that long term

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually, they are taken out in a few levels...

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it is a heads up or only few players game and the blinds and antes are hurting you bad you are going to have to fight fire with fire and gamble by the time you get a good hand and double up you might only be back to the chips you had when you started folding waiting patiently for that good hand good luck

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Their range is extremely AT+ I would call with, but there is still a strong chance you will be beaten.Most maniacs do have winning streaks.

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Worst of all, when you make a call with a good hand, because you are tired of dropping everything in a row and all the time they win overnight. I call these players "maniacs."
Against them, the slow play work well.

aqqr

aqqr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play one-on-one, then you do not have to worry and don't make a call with air or play a coin-flip. Just wait for your hands to be above average and see how your opponent reacts to limping and raising. If he constantly goes all-in on your limp, then you need to limp only with strong hands. If he sometimes goes all-in on your raise or folds (for example 50% 3bet push, which is considered the optimal game for 20bb), then raise with air and with good hands that can a call to all-in. These are all my recommendations for playing in the HU SNG, I do not play other type of tournaments.

A

AntonStremskyi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a regular phenomenon. Such players are obsessed with the idea of victory, poker does not interest them. Sometimes it's tilt. As for me, I just wait. Sometimes a strong kicker is enough.

J

jignesh_cse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Calmly wait for a good hand and play....

darthdimsky

darthdimsky

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone here has already given a lot of good advice. But prepare yourself mentally to lose up to 35-40% of these situations because you're usually 60-65% favourite to win in most of the flips you decide against players like this. Don't lose heart or tilt when the flips don't work your way.

Lupu Anatolie

Lupu Anatolie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm trying to avoid all-in at least until I see the flop. I often throw big cards and pair pairs. I'm not a hunter, I prefer to see the cards.